What games are you currently playing right now?

i am playing AC brotherhood and playing space marine LOVE the game just got a new game today called el shaddai and playing hyperdimension neptunia and currently checking out genji days of the blade all on ps3

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Shadow Hearts: From the New WorldEven though I've heard a lot of people talk bad about this game, I actually like it.I don't think it's bad at all. It can't compare to it's prequels but I enjoy it

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Harvest Moon - Animal Parade. Unfortunately I don't have a working Wii so I'm running it on my PC instead. It makes no sense whatsoever. My PC which can play the latest games on high settings has difficulty running this. It plays at 90-98% but drops to 70% during "cutscenes". Also, having to use a keyboard is a bit of a pain. Well, at least I get the benefit of playing it in higher resolution.

hm games im playing :huuh: Company of heroes, Minecraft, Dawn of war soulstorm, Stronghold 2, Sins of a solar empire (stile trying to get that game)
On Xbox im playing Crysis 2 (TT^TT wish i had a comp that could take it instead stupid console ruining game, replaying on supersoldier for like 5th time XP) and from time to time i play some Black ops though i think the game is crap and a shame for the Cod series. Zombie mode is fun social play.
And some times trying to to play some Devil may cry on my Ps2 :nooo: yeah not going well

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
I'm about to play White Knight Chronicles for the first time, heard it was a great game. Also dabbling into KHBBS on critical mode every now and then.

playing alot of games.

3ds. Zelda, DOA
Ps3: SSF4 AE, Killzone 3, ninja gaiden 2, Resistance 3, Bad company 2, Blazblue CC, Castle crashers. and alot more. o and 3rd stirke
DS: pokemon silver and okamiden
Wii: Okami, Super mario all star's

strife you will have to tell me about the white knight chronicles i have seen it but trusted a friends word of them saying its bad would like to hear from you about how it is and if it is worth playing

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
I will definitely tell you once I have played it for a bit. I heard it is amazing. However the main story is short I hear and the main part that is good and will take up a lot of your time is the online play.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by sleep. I just beat it and now I'm all depressed.
If I'd spent money on a Kingdom Hearts game I'd be depressed to. Poor kid.

Anywhore,I am as always driving Minecraft into the ground. Just started a new world to test the new Yogbox mini. I took over one of the flying temples as my home after I cleared it of it's riches and evil. Waiting for optifine to finish it's upgrade to 1.8.1 so I can go back to my main world. My millenaire village there is simply too big and it's lagging me terribly.

I've had torchlight up for a while although I haven't been playing it much recently. I never got much from Diablo or it's clones except for Bastion which I adored and reviewed very positively. I don't have anything specifically against it,it's just really repetitive like Diablo always was.

Started FF Tactics and applied the FFT Complete patch to play through with the PSP translation. Not so sure I like the new translation,it's unnecessarily wordy with it's ye olde speak. Might look into another patch to overhaul the jobs a bit. Hacktics 1.3 is a bit too hardcore for me regrettably.

Been working a little on Deathspank:Thongs of Virtue,but it's boring as hell so I'll probably dump it soon. I like the dialogue,but can't stand the constant fetch-questing. Another Diablo clone that doesn't sit well with me.

I'm not actually playing it yet,but I reinstalled the PC version of Breath of Fire 4 a little while ago and I swear I'm actually going to start it one of these days. I haven't even tested to see if it runs on Windows 7. Not much else for JRPGs on the PC.

boyd

Staff member
EVE Online, Left for Dead 2, Life for Speed and very little of Minecraft.

EVE i play all the time, left for dead 2 is for when i feel like killing zombies, Life for Speed is for when i wanna do some simulation racing or drifting and minecraft i play with friends or by myself when i got nothing else to do.

if anyone is interested in playing EVE let me know i can get you a longer trail to play with.:XD:

Core

Fascinating...
Or you can simply beg me for a couple of hundred plex's raided from AAA's coffers

Anyway. Currently I am saddened to say... I am not playing any games. Maybe I will pickup Europa Universalis III again sometime next week... but there isnt much to play currently.]

Just noticed my BF3 key in email... well.. BF3 it is then.

boyd

Staff member
ye you can play the beta of battlefield 3, the real game comes next month.

and no one has a couple of hundred plex's that would be mean cause it's a waste of isk if you don't do anything with them.

I have to make an addendum to my list,Breath of Fire 4 does not appear to work on 64-bit Windows 7. This revelation left me so displeased that I also uninstalled Deathspank in order to make an example for future games that might fail me. This is bollocks and PC will never be master race as long as JRPGs are shunned by it. Is it so much to ask for an RPG to get ported to the PC?