What games are you currently playing right now?

Core

Fascinating...
ye you can play the beta of battlefield 3, the real game comes next month.

and no one has a couple of hundred plex's that would be mean cause it's a waste of isk if you don't do anything with them.

Werent mine to begin with but they are standard currency within AAA.

You could activate all of them on your account at once! or you could use them as currency -.-

boyd

Staff member
Yes.. you can trade them in for game time or these days also something called AUR with this u can buy some specials items you can wear, but you can also trade the plex in for isk (ingame money).

and I'm not sure what you mean by AAA

Core

Fascinating...
Yes.. you can trade them in for game time or these days also something called AUR with this u can buy some specials items you can wear, but you can also trade the plex in for isk (ingame money).

and I'm not sure what you mean by AAA
Against All Authority

Just a little clanlike entity.

Anyway current game: Battlefield3!

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Final Fantasy Crisis Core *_* I love it, kyaa~~ SO happy with my psp now T^T it make sme able to play it~~

And uhm, the sims 2/3 yeah both of them D< gameplay is completly different okay D< besides.. sims3 are ugly, sims 2 you can make pretty with downloads. sims3 simmies move akward, sims 2 simmies dont. and uhm yeah sims 3 gameplay is more fun.. see my dilemma D:

And.... Forsaken World... not so much anymore though :/

The Binding of Isaac

Psychonauts (Wanted to try again with the new patch,still sucks.)

Super Adventure island 2

I started a few different PSX RPGs but that's such a massive mistake that I'll probably end up abandoning all of them. The Binding of Isaac is taking most of my gaming time and I still haven't even tested out the newest Yogbox for Minecraft. I've had a craving to restart FFVIII to.

Oh wow, isn't that, like, scary and sad?
Sad? Sure. Scary? Not really. The visuals are more inline with "gross" or maybe even "unnerving" if you're especially vulnerable,but I'd hardly say scary. Still fun though,I had a frustrating but ultimately rewarding night last night where I killed Mom with the first three alternate characters after a few agonizing failures. I'm getting an increasingly better hang of it and it doesn't hurt that these repeated playthroughs keep unlocking new items for the random loot list.