What games are you currently playing right now?

Fable 3, started from scratch again because linking my offline account to the G4WL account to get the Free DLC erased it. I'll miss my Hero Sword with the Evil Blade but Good Handle.I also got Tinker. Fun.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Im still playing The Witcher 2 (lol that happens when you can only play an hour every other day D: ) and I dl'ed Leage of Legends ... last night ._.

i'm current;y playing call of duty black ops just the multi-player i took a big break from the game but i recently brought the map-packs and me and my friends have gotten back into playing as a group, which is fun, oh and i switch over to my psx some times for harvest moon; back to nature, love it! aha

Canabary

Administrator
Currently playing:

God of War III (No reason why as I hate GOW, but I might as well complete the series)
Football Manager (constantly reappears)
The Sims Medieval (I have no idea why I love this game, but I do.)
The Witcher 2 (Story has been COMPLETELY different on the second playthrough, which is awesome sauce, last part being impossible on hard though...)
Oh and Minecraft, which I play on this site's server o_O (G2anime.net)

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Stopped playing the witcher 2 ._. I dunno why :/ And started playing Fallout 3 and Fallout:New Vegas (Yes at the same time ._. )