What Games Do You Want?

Bloodrazor

The Overlord
For my PS3 I'll definitely want

Battlefield 3 (BFBC2 and 1943 are amazing)

KZ3 (Killzone ftw)

Uncharted 3 (November!!)

Infamous 2 (new char D; )

FFXIII Dissidia

The 3DS looks amazing

I want Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles

As well as Phoenix Wright vs Professor Layton.

Also new Zelda and Mario games for the wii/3ds look promising.

My list will get bigger after E3

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Infamous 2 looks crazy - They are letting users make their own missions (Everything in the game will be available to make these missions), I can't wait for it.

Uncharted 3 is going to be crazy, but thats next year for me. I'll see if I still have money by then rofl

Bloodrazor

The Overlord
Yeah, I'm hyped for Infamous 2. Although I'm sad about having a different main character D:

Uncharted 3 is my main focus though, but I'll probably get it later if the 3DS comes out.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Meh, the design isn't too different, They fixed it up so it at least resembles Cole from the first game, just with some tattoos (No idea why) and summer clothes. I have faith in Sucker Punch though, I loved their Sly Cooper games so I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on these changes having some kind of reasoning.

I love the new power set-up, where if your good you get the ice abilities and if your bad you get the fire abilities (in addition to your electric powers). I was a bit off-put about the additional powers idea at first, but I like how they are twisting it to make Karma more important in the game.

Not the biggest fan of the some of the "side-kicks" I've seen so far, ignoring Zeke, I've seen two chicks barely wearing any clothes with no personality. I'm going to be open-minded about it, but character personalities haven't been a great thing in Infamous (Ignoring Cole's, I like how they made him simple like a regular person).

Bloodrazor

The Overlord
Meh, the design isn't too different, They fixed it up so it at least resembles Cole from the first game, just with some tattoos (No idea why) and summer clothes. I have faith in Sucker Punch though, I loved their Sly Cooper games so I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on these changes having some kind of reasoning.

I love the new power set-up, where if your good you get the ice abilities and if your bad you get the fire abilities (in addition to your electric powers). I was a bit off-put about the additional powers idea at first, but I like how they are twisting it to make Karma more important in the game.

Not the biggest fan of the some of the "side-kicks" I've seen so far, ignoring Zeke, I've seen two chicks barely wearing any clothes with no personality. I'm going to be open-minded about it, but character personalities haven't been a great thing in Infamous (Ignoring Cole's, I like how they made him simple like a regular person).
Yeah, Sly was amazing. I was playing Infamous because I wanted the UC2 Online Beta and because of Sucker Punch and I was like damn its good. And the fact that karma has different integration is awesome just because the last time I only did 2 runthroughs were for the trophies (lol).

Sigi

Killzone 3

Capcom vs Marvel 3

Future Games

DmC

3DS plus some release games

Mortal Kombat 9

Fear 3

Elder Scrolls V

...So many....

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I have MvC3 now, its totally worth it. I don't think a day has gone by since its release that I haven't gone on to play it for a solid hour at minimum.

Sigi

I have MvC3 now, its totally worth it. I don't think a day has gone by since its release that I haven't gone on to play it for a solid hour at minimum.

I beat Killzone 3 in a day and played MvC3 to have fun with a bunch of my favorite capcom characters. I only play with one Marvel character and that is Deadpool because he is a hilarious character.

Sigi

[quote name='RIG']i want Pokemon White, the EU version ROM is already on the internet, but i will wait, i must have the original...[/QUOTE]

I'm getting both black and white. Pokemon is fun to little kids, but I play it for more than just pokemon these days.

Sigi

[quote name='RIG']"Pokemon is fun to little kids" ORLY? *show pokemon team with EV training and benefical natures* STOP HAVING FUN KIDS[/QUOTE]

You forgot about IV's that relate to the equation:

IV=(((Stat/Personality Value)-5)*100/level value)-2*base stat-(EV/4)

Professional PKMN battling. I don't even remember how long I wasted on Smogon's stat calcs and forums trying to see which combination of pokemon would be optimal to get rid of Scizor.

I'd get B&W but if I want to get the rom, the AP is probably going to be a bitch since the romulation folks didn't even get the AP bypassed they just translated the japanese version instead. Not to mention 500+ pokemon is just ridiculous to check movement combo's and optimal IV and EV training.

I'll stick with shoddy roflmao

I wanna play KZ3 D:

And New Vegas maybe.

Hell, I need FFXIII Dissidia

Sigi

[quote name='RIG']yeah, but i suck a IV control, so i just do EV and Natures control[/QUOTE]

Well, IV's have become much easier to control now and with the more information the public as now on them makes them all the easier to obtain.

EX:

Pokemon: Gyarados

Characteristics: Likes to thrash about: 1,6,11,16,21,26,31 ← possible IV's

Nature: Adamant

EV: 255 Attack ← Just a quick example

Abra + Synchronize + Adamant = Magikarp w/Adamant Nature

Just keep catching or breeding the Gyarados for the Characteristic to better your chances at a 31 IV that is one down and only one more IV to go.

[quote name='RIG']you mean FFXIII and Dissidia 012, right? because there not is a game called FFXIII Dissidia, DERP[/QUOTE]

No, I want both rofl.

Thought Dissidea takes preference.

[quote name='Sigi']Well, IV's have become much easier to control now and with the more information the public as now on them makes them all the easier to obtain.

EX:

Pokemon: Gyarados

Characteristics: Likes to thrash about: 1,6,11,16,21,26,31 ← possible IV's

Nature: Adamant

EV: 255 Attack ← Just a quick example

Abra + Synchronize + Adamant = Magikarp w/Adamant Nature

Just keep catching or breeding the Gyarados for the Characteristic to better your chances at a 31 IV that is one down and only one more IV to go.[/QUOTE]

Or use pokesav. Legal pokesav anyways

Sigi

[quote name='TheRazyChan']No, I want both rofl.

Thought Dissidea takes preference.

Or use pokesav. Legal pokesav anyways[/QUOTE]

That is like being the banker in Monopoly...