What Games Do You Want?

Sigi

[quote name='RIG']maybe we should fill our pokemon with LIIIIIIGHT!!!!!! [/QUOTE]

My trainer name back in like 95' was Shadow. Light is not going to be an option.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='TheRazyChan']

And New Vegas maybe. [/QUOTE]

Be prepared for slow-downs and weak development.

Obsidian is one of the worst developers ever. They used 4 testers for this game.... CALL THE FAILWHALE

Be prepared for slow-downs and weak development.

Obsidian is one of the worst developers ever. They used 4 testers for this game.... CALL THE FAILWHALE

TBH, I was going to try Fallout 3 first, and then i was like, I'll just go hermit mode during my break and just finish all my games, so I might have gotten that.

Until I saw 3DS preview. I'm really hyped for that.

Another game I want to get (if it were made) is Kingdom Hearts Remastered. Square Enix better get moar awesomeness out soon.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Fallout 3 is 1000 times better then Fallout New Vegas. New vegas is very fun, but Fallout 3's game of the year edition allows a complete package with a much longer experience. Its also cheaper to get now then New Vegas as well, so I would recommend it before playing New Vegas. Plus it won't break down as much as the cheap rip-off Obsidian made.

I do want to get Kingdom Hearts 3 whenever they finally make it. I still have my 1 & 2 game, with my original PS3 to play them on :3

Sigi

[quote name='TheRazyChan']TBH, I was going to try Fallout 3 first, and then i was like, I'll just go hermit mode during my break and just finish all my games, so I might have gotten that.

Until I saw 3DS preview. I'm really hyped for that.

Another game I want to get (if it were made) is Kingdom Hearts Remastered. Square Enix better get moar awesomeness out soon.[/QUOTE]

Square Enix also has to rid of the bugged FF XIV coming to PS3 first. They work on so many titles at once they would have been fine spreading them all out, but had to release two titles in one year. Excluding the KH series.

Yeah, SE has a lot of series that are distributed but the KH team was all working on other things until this point. I sold my PS2 so I can't even play 1 and 2 anymore. So i want a remastered edition like GoW 1 and 2

Sigi

[quote name='TheRazyChan']Yeah, SE has a lot of series that are distributed but the KH team was all working on other things until this point. I sold my PS2 so I can't even play 1 and 2 anymore. So i want a remastered edition like GoW 1 and 2[/QUOTE]

I am waiting for the DmC game by Ninja Theory & Capcom. Monolith has been pushing back Fear 3 from last year to May, so that kind of made me depressed. Bungie has bullet storm now if they decide to stick with that. I also want more news on Capcom's RE6.

SE FFVersusXIII is another I want plus KH on 3DS

EDIT: Monolith no longer head of Fear 3: Day 1 Studios: Explains delay: Guess I can't complain now.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I'm interested in seeing how the DMC game by Ninja Theory goes as well. The original Trailer was horrific, that it basically turned me off from the game completely. So I'm waiting to see the next trailer before I make up my mind for sure, there is plenty of time for them to change it back to normal.

Sigi

I'm interested in seeing how the DMC game by Ninja Theory goes as well. The original Trailer was horrific, that it basically turned me off from the game completely. So I'm waiting to see the next trailer before I make up my mind for sure, there is plenty of time for them to change it back to normal.

Ninja Theory just tried to pick up a game that was popular they should have left it alone, though I do like the past scene of Dante. The trailer showed the story quite well for someone pissed off about certain events. The weapons are not thrilling as I would like, but he wouldn't get the weapons from the other games as he gained those then and not in the past, so we can't win.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I don't mind the weapons and I think they did a good job presenting the trailer in a theatrical stand point, but I can't stand that "new" look of his. Its just far too depressing and dark for my tastes, not something that catches my eye when I have quite a few games I want to play over the course of the year, even more so when they are $60 dollars a piece >__<"

I hope for the best and I like Ninja Theory, so I expect them to do it right, but I just hope they fix the look.

Sigi

I don't mind the weapons and I think they did a good job presenting the trailer in a theatrical stand point, but I can't stand that "new" look of his. Its just far too depressing and dark for my tastes, not something that catches my eye when I have quite a few games I want to play over the course of the year, even more so when they are $60 dollars a piece >__<"

I hope for the best and I like Ninja Theory, so I expect them to do it right, but I just hope they fix the look.

Do you know the Devil May Cry storyline?

His look based only on that video looks correct with the timeline.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Honestly, I am not too close to the storyline, but I can't picture Dante as that whimpy, drugged out kid. What did his Demon powers just suddenly appear or something? Either way, I'm waiting to see what happens, I like DMC series and I like Ninja Theory, so this should be an ideal game for me xD

Sigi

Honestly, I am not too close to the storyline, but I can't picture Dante as that whimpy, drugged out kid. What did his Demon powers just suddenly appear or something? Either way, I'm waiting to see what happens, I like DMC series and I like Ninja Theory, so this should be an ideal game for me xD

Well he had to learn his skills from some where in the past. As you can see from the trailer he is sloppy and not has defined as in the other games when he is an adult. In the storyline his human mother just died. I don't quite remember when his demonic powers from Sparta started to appear.

Storyline order by games:

DmC, DMC 3, DMC, DMC4, DMC2

Pokemon Black and White (pre-ordered already)

Final Fantasy [duodecim] (pre-ordered already)

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Samurai Warriors Chronicles (and the 3DS) all because of Masamune Date in the trailer~

Final Fantasy Type 0

Right now 3DS is on my mind!!!

Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright

New Mario, Zelda and Other Nintendo 1st party IP's for 3DS and Wii

Oh and I guess Monster Hunter Tri

[quote name='TheRazyChan']Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright[/QUOTE]

Frick! I forgot about that! Do want!

Also want Tactics Ogre, but seeing as I'll be out of pocket in no time with my current "want list".... (>_>)

Pokemon Black and White. Probably Black (I LOVE CITIES).

Hrm... umm... what else...

Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS

Digital Devil Survivor Overclocked

i want all the Resident Evil games for the 3DS, Kid Icarius and Zelda 3D!

BTW Pi Face, Tetsuya Nomura saids that he want to make another TWEWY game...

Mhm... I want... Senjou no Valkyria 3... :3 also Kingdom Hearts 1, chain of memories, 2, 365days, re:coded and 3.

Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core, Phoenix Wright, all of them! D: and all the Disgaea games... Fable 3, Dragon age 1 and 2

All the pokemon games that I dont have and the .Hack games D: quite alot...