What Genre of Music you like most?

my library strictly consist of European EBM (Grendel, Front 242, Suicide Commando, Covenant...)
Synthpop (Kraftwerk, AND ONE)
and Futurepop (VNV Nation, Apoptygma Berzerk...)

and some german rock such as Rammstein, Megaherz, Eisbrecher

and a little KMFDM on the side

Hm, for me I would listen to almost anything that sounds good, but normally it falls into Rock/Metal/Alternative with a bit of pop/R&B/hip-hop should be okay, but not hip-hop to the extreme.

Scribe

Insomniac`^
i like progressive death metal!
ever heard of Opeth!
Yeah i listen to Opeth a little bit. Now i have a PC i can get some more though.
Been getting into my Death recently, fucking awesome band...

I don't understand how people can like metal and rap lol makes no sense.

i like progressive death metal!
ever heard of Opeth!
i bow to to opeth, one of my fav bands, i think iv posted here before, , but anywayz , im now a major technical death metal geek(anata, spawn of possession, necrophagist ,the faceless etc) , old school black metal(not stuff like immortal but stuff from old staryicon , old mayhem etc) and major progressive metal /death metal as well( opeth ,nevermore,into eternity and arsis being on top of my list)

Scribe

Insomniac`^
i bow to to opeth, one of my fav bands, i think iv posted here before, , but anywayz , im now a major technical death metal geek(anata, spawn of possession, necrophagist ,the faceless etc) , old school black metal(not stuff like immortal but stuff from old staryicon , old mayhem etc) and major progressive metal /death metal as well( opeth ,nevermore,into eternity and arsis being on top of my list)

Definately! love your choice in music. I'm not into black metal either but satryicon and old mayhem etc/anything not all crummy guitars / amps / recording / vocals 'cus it sounds brutal bs; is good in my books.

Only problem i have with alot of technical death metal is it's to busy... Too hard to distinguish sounds/too fast and intense lol... Not that that should be a problem but meh. Not exactly sit down and chill out music. Nonetheless good fun to listen to :punch:

Definately! love your choice in music. I'm not into black metal either but satryicon and old mayhem etc/anything not all crummy guitars / amps / recording / vocals 'cus it sounds brutal bs; is good in my books.

Only problem i have with alot of technical death metal is it's to busy... Too hard to distinguish sounds/too fast and intense lol... Not that that should be a problem but meh. Not exactly sit down and chill out music. Nonetheless good fun to listen to :punch:
yeah i totally get what you mean, i actually never used to listen to em much before , except couple of stuff from decapitated etc , but i started getting into it more after i actually formed a tech death band almost a year back with an old friend of mine, and, at first i was doubtful , but then i kinda got used to the whole "busyness"that its got.well everything started with my obsession for the band Death:27: