What happend if Zombies Take over ur Town?

abarnes

Staff member
I was just wondering What would you do if your town got toke over by Zombies?

me What I would do I would Grab my swords and try and find as much Survivor's

as Possible and raid Mini Marts for Supply's like cans of food Muhahahahaha

Soo What would you do

[Plz Plz turning a gun on your self PLZ We don't want that kinda talk think Creative and see were you go and do]

I'd take any weapons I could find, raid the gun shop and get the hell away, if I find some survivors then we'll stick together but I'm not gonna sweep every inch of the town to find people.

I don't intend to get eaten alive >.<

tyron256

turnabout moderation
Fight for my life with available weapons, try to escape somehow... what would be the best way to escape the middle of the pacific hmm....

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
Hmmmmm... Well, lets assume this is happening. First, you must learn the basics of what a zombie is....
Modern zombies, as portrayed in books, films, and haunted attractions, are quite different from both voodoo zombies and those of folklore. Modern zombies are typically depicted in popular culture as mindless, unfeeling monsters with a hunger for human flesh, a prototype established in the seminal 1968 film Night of the Living Dead. Typically, these creatures can sustain damage far beyond that of a normal, living human and can pass whatever syndrome that causes their condition onto others.

Usually, zombies are not thralls to masters, as in White Zombie or the spirit-cult myths. Rather, modern zombies come in mobs and waves, seeking either flesh to eat or people to kill. Typically, they show signs of physical decomposition such as rotting flesh, discolored eyes, and open wounds, and move in fairly stylized, abnormal ways. They are generally incapable of communication, showing no signs of personality, rationality or any ability to reason or organize or the abillity to run/sprint or swim.

Ok, this now means they WILL seek you out and eat you. They will appear in large groups, cannot be reasoned with, and can turn you into a zombie....

so
1. keep a set distance.
2. do not allow yourself to be cornered...know your area and stay out of low vizibillity areas
3. reliable FAST escape vehicle if available would be usefull.
4.and personall protection like welding leathers, helmet, and stuff. if they cannot penetrate, they cannot eat you... BUT REMEMBER mobility and visibillity are key
5. well lit area
6. AVOID hand to hand combat, because hand will meet stomach.

Now, you can't shoot them, no matter what your packing.. rocket launchers included, you can only hit so many at once. Fire may deter, but they will keep coming, cook you and eat you.
So, i believe explosives are the answer. you can keep your distance, plant them ahead of time, select area of impact, and can destroy and immobilize large groups all at once. REMEMBER, Don't get cornered, be in a hi visibility area, and have a back up plan and escape route.

on the fly, that's what i got

amanda

Hmmmmm... Well, lets assume this is happening. First, you must learn the basics of what a zombie is....
Modern zombies, as portrayed in books, films, and haunted attractions, are quite different from both voodoo zombies and those of folklore. Modern zombies are typically depicted in popular culture as mindless, unfeeling monsters with a hunger for human flesh, a prototype established in the seminal 1968 film Night of the Living Dead. Typically, these creatures can sustain damage far beyond that of a normal, living human and can pass whatever syndrome that causes their condition onto others.

Usually, zombies are not thralls to masters, as in White Zombie or the spirit-cult myths. Rather, modern zombies come in mobs and waves, seeking either flesh to eat or people to kill. Typically, they show signs of physical decomposition such as rotting flesh, discolored eyes, and open wounds, and move in fairly stylized, abnormal ways. They are generally incapable of communication, showing no signs of personality, rationality or any ability to reason or organize or the abillity to run/sprint or swim.

Ok, this now means they WILL seek you out and eat you. They will appear in large groups, cannot be reasoned with, and can turn you into a zombie....

so
1. keep a set distance.
2. do not allow yourself to be cornered...know your area and stay out of low vizibillity areas
3. reliable FAST escape vehicle if available would be usefull.
4.and personall protection like welding leathers, helmet, and stuff. if they cannot penetrate, they cannot eat you... BUT REMEMBER mobility and visibillity are key
5. well lit area
6. AVOID hand to hand combat, because hand will meet stomach.

Now, you can't shoot them, no matter what your packing.. rocket launchers included, you can only hit so many at once. Fire may deter, but they will keep coming, cook you and eat you.
So, i believe explosives are the answer. you can keep your distance, plant them ahead of time, select area of impact, and can destroy and immobilize large groups all at once. REMEMBER, Don't get cornered, be in a hi visibility area, and have a back up plan and escape route.

on the fly, that's what i got

Haha damn o_O

B StAR

2D Complex.
Let's see... if the zombies ran over my town, I guess I would have been screwed.

Probably my main priority would been flight(means of escape), and if it comes down to it then fight (weapons, waiting out the zombies, survival).

I think due to many common thinking, the gun shops and police stations would been ransacked or ran over by people looking for guns and stuff, so I might do something else (Like go to a walmart or sporting goods store and check out the guns or other weapons). Food and water can wait, there is plenty for now. Explosives? Nah don't even bother (let us be serious and what are the chances that spare RPGs and TNT sticks are lying on the ground.) Probably I would head towards a nearby airstrip and try to escape by plane.

Then there is the possibility that all the pilots already escaped. I probably search for boats to escape by sea and to another continent. Boats all gone you say. Well then I will probably go to a tall building with a one way entry/exit to the roof and barricade the way so noone can enter. Definately no traveling during the dark, only in day time. If I encounter a group of survivors, that puts me into a dilemma of mobility/formation.

Sure they maybe well equipped with guns and food, but traveling may be a problem if there is injured or moving to a new place. (some people are just slow, others have other intentions...) Don't forget conflicts will arise whether it comes to necessities (food, ammo, and such) to the downright rational/irrational thinkings (attempts to save more people or to self-suffice and such) I probably would stick to small groups, but definitely not alone.

the power of the masses is a brilliant psychological tool, sure if 3 zombies come at you, it is not much of a hassle if you got a shotgun... 10 zombies, maybe since you are wasting ammo..... a city full of zombies can just weaken anyone's motivation to survive.

But yeah, im screwed.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Start:

First I'd break out my hand gun and grab some butcher knives. Assuming I learned from the news rather then seeing them myself. I'd go to the local Molly Stones and steal some equipment and knives.

Next Stop:

My friends house, Dean. He has many swords like Ichigo's bankai, but it's a real blade so... :D I'd then gather my more reliable friends go into our local gun store and steal all the equipment we can handle.

3rd Step:

I'd go to our local mall and build somewhat of a small fort in the area with some locals. There is a target and a large food court so staying there will be good. In a 200meter radius set up some gas tanks so if needed we could shoot them when zombies are close by!

Last:

Basically I'd stay alive their and if needed kill several unneeded humans who are in the way.

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
I'd try to escape as best I can however was possible. If it came to fighting I'd probably be screwed due to lack of experience using any weapons. You could always flee to alaska or the north pole since they'd most likely freeze and then destroy them

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
I'd try to escape as best I can however was possible. If it came to fighting I'd probably be screwed due to lack of experience using any weapons. You could always flee to alaska or the north pole since they'd most likely freeze and then destroy them
Good idea. I never thought about that. Since they are already dead they don't have anything to keep them warm. :D