what if ..

thinksmart

Guys what would you do if a creator of any kickass manga would die while the manga is running :( . Thats the most pain in the ass thing i could think of ... Wonderin if it has happened before ... :mop6:

If it happens to any manga it might happen to Berserk lol, it start like the early 90's *_*

It would be horrible.

thinksmart

yah beser is the one i had especially in mind wen i thought of this ... its frickin old and the guy just wont release faster ... though no complains dere coz the manga rox and i dnt want it to hit rocks for just decrease issue time

It happened with Trinity Blood. The original writer, Sunao Yoshida, died before he completed the series and so his friend Kentaro Yasui completed it for him.

thinksmart

was it still good after the creators death ?? i ddnt get far in trinity blood so dnt know bout that one ...

tyron256

turnabout moderation
not sure how old oda (one piece) is, but its been around for a while and by the looks of it the manga is somewhere around half finished at almost 500 chapters o_0

Hajime no ippo started started in the late 1980s(800+ chapters) and as far as I know it's still being done by the same Mangaka. Though I can't find much information about him so I have no idea how old or near-death he is.

thinksmart

any way the point in qtn is wat you would do ... since lotsa mangas are old it dere mite be few uncompleted mangas by next decade ...

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Well it happened to the creator of Trinity Blood, he died and his friend took over in order to write an ending to the series. Ever wonder why Trinity Blood's ending didn't really end the Anime, it's because the Novels could not be completed.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
That'd suck, but I'd move onto the next best thing another series or something like that...

The artist of Beet the Vandel Busters's finger got busted up and a new book hasn't come out for a looooog ass time.

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
I would like go emo for like an hour after hearing/reading the news...then go re-read chapters or re-watch the series' anime. I'd probably then go and find a new manga to read, or just go and focus on the other manga I read.

Don't jynx though, that'd suck ?berly. =\

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Yeah man.. I hope Togashi Yoshihiro doesn't die.. That would be bad 'cause he's been really sick lately.

Goose

Random Guy #3
Guys what would you do if a creator of any kickass manga would die while the manga is running :( . Thats the most pain in the ass thing i could think of ... Wonderin if it has happened before ... :mop6:
I would probably hang myself.

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
That's an interesting question. I wonder if the companies that produce manga plan ahead for these types of things