What Inspired Your Username?

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Insane-azn: just felt like it had a catch to it, you know, like it's not quite a rhyme, but it's close enough. Oh and, azn is short for asian

Kisame: my favourite character in Naruto, also it seemed quite suitable with a blue username back when I was a mod

Notorious: derived from The Notorious B.I.G. (RIP) but it can be associated with a lot of other people, such as Tony Montana, Donquixote Doflamingo, Colonel Stinkmeaner etc.

Dienekes was said to be the bravest soldier in the stalling suicidal action of Thermopylae.

The persian arrows shall block out the sun. -Greek Allied soldier
"Then we shall fight in the shade." -Dienekes

To me he represents an ideal. To believe so strongly in one's convictions, that one is not afraid of anything, not even death. That sentiment is a sentiment of a peaceful and fully rationalized life.

My current handle is an evolution of my last one:Gadolf Shmitler. The history of that one all lies here:http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/724-Valkyria-Chronicles The problem with a handle like Gadolf Shmitler is that it leaves me very slim on personages to adopt. As much as I like my Hitler parallels variety is,as they say,the spice of Nazi worship. So I devised a title that kept the Gadolf name and still carried the feeling of authority that I wanted without the thematic limit of an exact Hitler parallel.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
;>.>; I slapped one of the forum user so hard and said whats my name ....and they said Pimp...your name is Pimp....and then i said ;pimp; sho nuff!

It all began during the days...of halo 2
I love halo, my halo username was Grimmons
but I also had a nickname that my friends called me. I was Red wolf (don't ask)
So I thought and thought till my thinker was sore and came up with grimmwolf!
and since then I was always grimmwolf or some alternative to the name

my username an acronym of "random insane guy" my mangafox's username, people at the FC started to call me "RIG" and i ended using it anywhere i go in the internet.