what is the latest manag you just brougt

for me it was the missing volumes of

Initial d v2 6 7
Flame of recca v 5 8 13
just brought seris complete was

death note
gundam wing
rouinini knshin

down here in australai there are nto many places to buy anime and manag esp where i live

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
For me it is:

Tokko volume 1 & 2.

The rest was manhwa and thereby not something that would count in this thread. ^_~

Arm of Kannon by Masakazu Yamaguchi, I would be suprised if anyone has heard of it. The plot line is messy mainly because the writer tries to add to meny concepts into the story within a short space. This can make it confusing for the reader, and if you do not pay attention you get lost very quickly. However, his art work is to die for. It is rare that you get an artist who can draw monsters so darn good. His people are a little out of balance but I love little quarks like that in manga. I could just happy look at his art all day, without reading the story (which is pointless reading it anyway) which is why I brought it.

To bad Tokyopop is not going to relases the second series but that is to be expected from a bad selling manga, which only mugs like me buy.

O_O Someone else brought it? I'm shocked! Though I still need to buy the 9th volume, I'm kind of hoping that the whole story is some how pulled together in it.

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Heh... It is not the usual manga you find around where I am, but I am quite fond of horror and that manga series definitely is horror with very nice art.~ ^_^