What Manga are you currently reading?

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Lets see I finished Inuyasha (Great Manga and I love the ending!)

Mahou Sensei Negima - I just started this Manga and it took me 4 days to read the 218 chapters so now I'm up to date with the current chapter and it's actually a really good series. Also if you liked Love Hina, Negima is by the same creator and it's kinda like a Love Hina with Magic, Monsters, and some kick ass Action fused into it oh and 10 year old kid (who is actually more mature then most Adults and powerful as hell) who without intending to becomes the interest to like half the girls in the English class he teaches.

Rosario + Vampire Second Season - A continuation of the first Manga this time it starts on the second year at the academy.

Naruto and Bleach - if you don't know these then you have some serious studying to do if you are in a forum for Anime and Manga lol.

To-Love-Ru - The ecchiiness is actually done so well that it is what makes it funny and unique.

Tenjou Tenge - damn seems like we only get a chapter every few months.

I believe thats it for now but I have about 12 other Manga downloaded to there current chapters I just need to decide what to read next.

Inuyasha,One Piece,Pokemon,Shaman King,Tenjo Tenge,Bakuman,Blazer Drive,
Bobobo,Claymore,D.Gray-Man,Dragon Ball Z,Full Metal Alchemist,Vampire Knight,Muhyo&Roji's BSI,Naruto,Bleach,YuYu Hakusho,& Yu-gi-oh GX among others.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
Ongoings-
Bleach
Naruto
One piece

new
Fairy tail- from the writers of Rave Master, kinda reminds me of one piece with mages instead of pirates (Highly Recommended)

Mahou Sensei Negima- I like this one, more mage battles, good storyline etc

Eyeshield 21- not usually into sports mangas i like this series (possibly close to finished) good character development and story

Law of Ueki Plus- New Saga taking place after the original Law of Ueki, so far the story isnt too bad

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Bleach (They really need to get back to the Ichigo battle instead of making every chapter on the human world battle)

Fairy Tale (Great Manga and it just gets better and better)

Groove Adventure Rave
(Still waiting for the series to be completely translated a new group picked it up so hopefully it will be done soon)

Hayate The Combat Butler (light hearted and goofy Manga)

Mahou Sensei Negima! (Awesome magic battles and great story n characters)

Naruto(It's getting epic SAGE NARUTO!!!)

Rosario+Vampire II (Like first season but now Tsukine can kick some major monster ass)

Sekirei (Think zatch bell but with a good plot mature themes and with beutiful women (and maybe a male or two) instead of weird kids. The big theme in this is the love between the Sekirei and their Ashikabe that they fight for. Oh and its echii as hell! lol)

Tenjou Tenge (haven't seen a new chapter in months it was really good to but you tend to forget whats going on by time the next chapter is released)

To-LOVE-Ru (Pure echii comedy insanity)

Zeta

State Alchemist
just picked up 4 new volumes of black cat the new rave master and the last jing the bandit king so i guess ill have to read those

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Some of the manga books I am reading at the moment:

- Battle Angel Alita Last Order
- Blood Sucker
- Endless Eden
- Parasyte
- The Yagyu Ninja Scrolls

tyron256

turnabout moderation
Most recently:

Silvery Crow