What would you do if you were marry to the person above?

IcySaya

ソウルキーパー
So what would you do? Something romantic? Maybe go on a honey moon? Spent time together? Or maybe do something nice together?

Yo wifey! I need you to turn over the credit cards, bank cards, and anything else that you have that will give you access to our money. You will not be having a lavish shopping spree!!!!! :mad :

Though I will take you on a honeymoon that will last for about six months with us traveling across the world. Which destination would you like to start with? Oh, and bring those lace boyshorts that fit you so well. You know I love those! :*love:

Yo wifey! I need you to turn over the credit cards, bank cards, and anything else that you have that will give you access to our money. You will not be having a lavish shopping spree!!!!! :mad :

Though I will take you on a honeymoon that will last for about six months with us traveling across the world. Which destination would you like to start with? Oh, and bring those lace boyshorts that fit you so well. You know I love those! :*love:
I think shes way ahead of you. Probably already bought the tickets.

All with your money of course.