Whatchu want?

noex1337

Emmie was here
Hahahahaha, I do all the time, but people just laugh. "Is it cuz I'm black?" doesn't work as well as it used to.

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]

Do you ever get irrationally angry at people over the Internet?
And are there any words or sounds in English that make you cringe, i.e. 'moist' for some people

noex1337

Emmie was here
Have you ever forgotten your name while introducing yourself (rrrrandom) ? ; D
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION]: Several times. I've also gotten confused when someone has called me my real name instead of Noex. Sad, I know.
[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] Have you ever regretted giving a Girl your Phone Number?
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA, you have no idea. I picked up a stalker last year because of that.

Do you ever get irrationally angry at people over the Internet?
And are there any words or sounds in English that make you cringe, i.e. 'moist' for some people
[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]: Mostly stupid people, really. And yeah, I'm claustrophobic, so words like enclosure or crevice freak the hell out of me. Especially if they're coupled with a description

can you make a cake?
[MENTION=158]Rina[/MENTION]: I have no culinary skills whatsoever.

Are you good @ Borderlands?
[MENTION=1300]Chimer[/MENTION]: I'm decent. I've only played with my cousin, so I dunno. I use Lilith BTW.

Are you happy with how things turned out thud far in your life :happy:?
[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]: I think we all have our regrets every now and then, but I find myself living in the moment a lot as of late, so I don't think about it much. Now I can't say if i'm happy, but my life is pretty awesome.

Are you a furry? Since you like pokemans that much O-o

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]: Nope, just a nostalgia whore.

[MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION]: Favorite sport to play? Soccer, although I always wanted to be good at tennis. Favorite sport to watch? Probably football, but I don't watch a lot of sports.

.____. do you ever howl at the moon?
[MENTION=119]Faux Angel[/MENTION]: Sadly and lonely, and while saying the words "If only, if only".

Describe the sexy side of Ethanol Chan.
[MENTION=45]Kaze Araki[/MENTION]: Just realized I missed your question. Ethanol-chan is fine, but i always end up having to deal with Hangover-sama afterwards.

Are you really allergic to zombies? Or are you just scared?
= D x
[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION]: that information is classified! :XD:

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] What if you have a son and he takes dance class while all his friends play football?
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]: [YOUTUBE]7-bIhCBSrzU[/YOUTUBE]

Sanae

Staff member
Asdfjl, that was supposed to say "thus".. Sensitive keyboard on phone can be a hassle at times xD

If you could meet anyone from MC, who would it be and why ^^? It can be a few ^^

noex1337

Emmie was here
Asdfjl, that was supposed to say "thus".. Sensitive keyboard on phone can be a hassle at times xD

If you could meet anyone from MC, who would it be and why ^^? It can be a few ^^
[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION], although I'd probably end up dead or missing a couple limbs. Jk jk, to be honest, there's quite a lot of people that it would be too difficult to choose. Although it would be interesting to get the old IRC crew together IRL to see how differently we'd get along IRL. So I guess [MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION], [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION], [MENTION=172]InfiniteMonkey[/MENTION], [MENTION=171]Notorious[/MENTION], [MENTION=163]dark_9tails[/MENTION], [MENTION=187]Laughing_gaara[/MENTION], [MENTION=184]Ryu_Kaiser[/MENTION], @whetever lev's name is now, and sure, why not [MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION] all at the same time. Am I missing anyone? Outside of this, there are quite a few people I'd like to meet 1 on 1 or so, but if I start mentioning everyone i'd feel like Emeralda.

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] for real how awesome is Teddy Buckand
[YOUTUBE]q1GPTCbAtHU[/YOUTUBE]
He sang the speed racer theme acapella, i'd say pretty fucking awesome.

What was your scariest nightmare?
[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]: Probably anything dealing with my siblings.