What's the last movie you have seen?

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Tell us the last movie you have seen. Did you like it? Or was it a waste of time?

The last movie I have seen is The Rite (seen it yesterday). It's a typical excorcism horror movie, it wasn't scary at all.... I think I was more scared of the excorcism of Emily Rose ;__;
It wasn't bad either though and it had a sliiight twist xD.

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
well the last one i saw:

-Fasts & Furious 5 (it was ok)
- Hangover 2 (had fun watching it)
- Pirates Of The Caribbean 4 (fist part was best)
- Something Borrowed (to much lovey dovey stuff =.=)

Me loves Movies~~

Watched Transformers: Dark of the Moon yesterday. I have to say I was expecting more after all the hype... still, the action was decent enough.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
X-men: First Class

Amazing movie if you can look past the fact that they don't use the real first class from the comic book (I mean I was annoyed at first too, but I got over it and really enjoyed it, however I know a friend who couldn't get past that fact and couldn't enjoy it as much).

noex1337

Emmie was here
X-men: First Class

Amazing movie if you can look past the fact that they don't use the real first class from the comic book (I mean I was annoyed at first too, but I got over it and really enjoyed it, however I know a friend who couldn't get past that fact and couldn't enjoy it as much).
Havok having chest beams though?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Like I said, if you can look past the differences, the movie is amazing. If you get hung up on those things, your not going to enjoy it.
Besides, they could fix it in the sequel, going off something in the manner of "Now he can control his powers and use them in his arms" kind of thing (Yes, a sequel is confirmed for the record).

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Hangover 2. The movie was so overhyped and was hardly funny. As a person who prefers intelligent comedy I knew not to expect much however even as far as low brow goes the movie was actually not at all funny. Hangover 2 is the Lady Gaga of movies - overhyped and underdelivered on every feeble attempt at entertainment.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
Green Lantern.

...It was alright, but it left something to be desired. The family was only there for the sake of Exposition, the final battle was a bit of a anti-climatic cocktease. But still, it was somewhat good, and seeing how it was the first Green Lantern Movie (As far as I know) I'll let those factors slide.

~mimesis

Auribus tenere lupum
Rio....i swear the droll dog is the funniest character in an animation movie in....a long time <3...and he's a supporting character xDD...it was a nice movie, and it got me in a good mood given that i haven't watched animation since Tangled