What's Your Avatar and Signature?

YAMI: (holding a box of cereal) Yu-Gi-Oh is sponsored by Yugios. They're Yugi-licious. Wait a minute- Yugi-licious? Is that even a word?

OFFSCREEN VOICE: It lets the kids know that they're tasty!

YAMI: Yes, but Yugi-licious? Are they supposed to taste like Yugi or something?

OFFSCREEN VOICE: Yami...

YAMI: How exactly do you go about testing something like that? I mean, besides the obvious method...

OFFSCREEN VOICE: Just... say... the line... you amateur.

YAMI: Fine. Yugios! Apparently, they're Yugi-licious! Okay now where's my f*cking paycheck?

my avi is GUMI from vocaloid, one of my sig icons is rin and another is miku also from vocaloid. the girl is fanart, but it was super pretty so i used it

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Strider Hiryu he's a character from an old video game, I actually came up with my name and then someone told me about the video game character and when I looked it up I found my avatar picture and I really liked it.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
The avatar is a character of mine, known as Turosan Sabath. If he's from an anime, I have no idea what.

Quote one is a quote I add to every place I go, a motivational quote that says don't give up on your own life, consider how many are at worse places then you. Basically another way to put it is an anti-suicide motivation, something my mother says to me whenever I'm in the hospital.

Quote number two is the catch phrase my namesake character, The Jest.