Whats your Nationality?

Swiss

function Swiss()
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entombment @ July 15, 2007, 7:02 AM) [snapback]8710[/snapback]</div>
Mainly because he phails at life xD

Anyway, I'm Puerto Rican =D[/b]
You are Puerto Rican? I'm so shocked :shocked: Do you speaka any english? LMAO

Yo I'm from New Zealand....... tiny little place near the bottom of australia..... We rock in comparison though :tongue:

This is also a multi-racial, multi-religious society, and is a place I am very happy to call home. (originally South african so this is a big change)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ July 15, 2007, 8:11 AM) [snapback]8709[/snapback]</div>
Because I wanted it like that? lol[/b]
Pfft. You guys are too focused on race *glances meaningfully in the direction of Swiss' little complaint thread*

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Doe @ July 16, 2007, 6:41 AM) [snapback]8771[/snapback]</div>
Pfft. You guys are too focused on race *glances meaningfully in the direction of Swiss' little complaint thread*[/b]
Um, alrighty then. Thanks for you uneeded opinion.

Lmfao.

Rei: Mu, Scandinavia rocks, but still, it's Norway that kicks ass up here. ;)
And siehydra: Awh, you weren't half finnish, then =P

We Guyanese Ah Run THINGS!!!I'm Guyanese, born and raised! If you wanna chat here is my AIM: prettysynful89just let me know what site u got my Aim ID and I'll accept.Hye to whoever sees this!! :laugh: :coolguy:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ July 16, 2007, 6:45 PM) [snapback]8780[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Doe @ July 16, 2007, 6:41 AM) [snapback]8771[/snapback]
Pfft. You guys are too focused on race *glances meaningfully in the direction of Swiss' little complaint thread*[/b]
Um, alrighty then. Thanks for you uneeded opinion.
[/b][/quote]

Swiss: It means what I said :p

Nori: Most opinions are 'uneeded', and at any rate it was a comment. But you're welcome :D

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supersaiyanhedgehog @ July 24, 2007, 10:47 PM) [snapback]9378[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Claymore 47 @ July 24, 2007, 3:17 AM) [snapback]9280[/snapback]
Im american. Works for me being free and all.[/b]
Native or invader?

I'm Black tho.......In america.
[/b][/quote]
Yay for anotha black guy. Me and Swiss can feel less alone on here.

Swiss

function Swiss()
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Doe @ July 24, 2007, 6:40 AM) [snapback]9276[/snapback]</div>
If that was directed at me, I already have and I think you got the wrong thread...[/b]
lol, I actually thought I was in the post a pic thread, my bad.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ July 25, 2007, 3:01 AM) [snapback]9379[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supersaiyanhedgehog @ July 24, 2007, 10:47 PM) [snapback]9378[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Claymore 47 @ July 24, 2007, 3:17 AM) [snapback]9280[/snapback]
Im american. Works for me being free and all.[/b]
Native or invader?I'm Black tho.......In america.[/b][/quote]Yay for anotha black guy. Me and Swiss can feel less alone on here.[/b][/quote]

lmao, I wasn't feeling alone, if there are too much of our kind on here I'm going to feel less unique. lol