Who is your favorite Video Game Character?

Well,I've argued that FFVI is possibly my favorite game and that Sabin was probably my favorite character in it,so he must be my favorite character right? No.​
I have a story for you,a story about a game called Planescape:Torment and a character called The Nameless One. Now Planescape:Torment is one of those D&D infinity engine games like Baldur's gate. I suck at all of them and Planescape in particular is known for having poorly made combat mechanics. It's a game I keep trying to like,but this isn't so much about the game. Not as much.​
Now the thing with the character behind The Nameless One is essentially that he doesn't have one. Or more likely that he has all of them. The Nameless One is immortal. He's not untouchable,he can be defeated in combat,but every time he "dies" he loses his memory,ultimately leading to the new him being a different person with different morals and skills than the one that fell. This fuels the character's ability to change classes at will and have a dynamic alignment.​
One of the possibilities for you is to join a group called the Sensates who are dedicated to experiencing every possible new sensation. This always made sense to me since the Nameless One lives infinitely and has new sensations with every rebirth. This is where things get unusual. While browsing the group's advanced sensory orbs,which contain a persons experience and emotions,you can find an orb containing the emotions of The Nameless One's last lover Deionarr. He sees her pleading with a cruel mirror of himself. He feels what she felt when he kept her at a distance and how she never stopped loving and believing in him. He knows that he callously lead her to her death.​
And what happens? He cries. The Nameless One,scarred and brutalized in lifetimes of plane traveling and mortal combat who shrugged off a thousand deaths screams and cries,he tries in complete vain to reach out and stop her. He sees what this self did and how he treated her and he hates him. He hates himself. This "him" is reduced to a sobbing trembling heap. This scene alone always sticks with me,and it's part of why I regard Planescape so highly despite it's poor combat,but more importantly it's why despite having no predetermined character,The Nameless One always strikes me as a deep character. He has no character,yet has an endless history. He has every character and yet he is still a man.​
"You shall meet enemies three, but none more dangerous than yourself in your full glory"