Wolf Mountain OOC + Sign UP

I hide it in the basement. :badass:

Well, nice job godmodding putting the stuff in my house so you could take them, though honestly I would have put the same things in my house as well, other than the lighter and chocolate.

Oh, also, my cabin isn't near the mountain. It's on the mountainside itself, though closer to the base of the mountain, so you might want to tweak that.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well it can be a random house as well. It doesnt have to be your house. My chara just needed food as she didnt take that with her from the intsitute XD It was more like I made a house pop up and you can decide whether it was your house or not. So yeah if you dont agree with the stuff I put in the random house and surely not wiht the location of the cabin then just don't make it your house ^^

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Whaha you sounded all "godmodding my house huh" so I thought you didn't agree and was like omg you Peep my house, lemme rp my own house, peep it. XD But well I guess if you do want it to be your house I'll just move the house a bit more up then xD I think it's a good thing your chara got himself somemore apples XD Because we stole what was left.

Okay, sure. And I was just joking when I accused you of godmodding. Anyway, having them steal from his house right from the beginning makes for an interesting plot. :3

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ahaha my idea exactly! XD Eheh we won't start of very well then, because I even stole an old backpack of yours and THAT should be very noticable might you find us XD

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
YEah I kinda noticed ^^ but we stil have to encounter your chara's some way... atleast Lily's and my characters xD Coz they have NO idea they're in a mystical area anyway XD they just ran away XD

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Name: Diamond Parenthesis
Age (anything): 16
Species: (Pure breed, half breed, human): Pure Breed
Creature: Pony (Unicorn)
Weapon (if any): Magic

Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain: Princess Twilight Sparkle of Equestria told her most prized student, Diamond Parenthesis, to go to Wolf Mountain as part of her studies and to learn of other species of creatures.

Bio: Diamond was born in the village of Ponyville in the land of Equestria. She was just a baby pony when Nightmare Moon struck and the events of 'The Night Will Last Forever' occurred. However, Nightmare Moon was soon thwarted by six ponies, the six elements of harmony, bringing daylight and hope to all of Equestria. She heard stories of how these six ponies, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle had managed to defeat Nightmare Moon. She heard that Twilight Sparkle lived in the library, and Diamond Parenthesis visited her every day from then on.

Diamond Parenthesis found that Twilight Sparkle was a very studious pony, she would always be reading whenever she got to the library. Spike, Twilight Sparkle's assistant, did not seem happy to have Diamond around, and the two often got into arguments, resulting in Twilight Sparkle chasing the both of them out of the library. In the time Diamond was in the library, she learnt much about Equestria and the world itself from Twilight Sparkle, as well as different ways to use her magic.

A few years later, when Princess Celestia ascended the throne and became Queen Celestia, Twilight Sparkle was made a Princess, to govern over Equestria. Naturally, Diamond Parenthesis went with Twilight Sparkle back to the Capital City of Equestria, Canterlot and became her most prized student. She lived with Twilight Sparkle in her old residence before she went to Ponyville, learning things like Alchemy, Science, Politics and the like. Soon when there was nothing more to learn, Princess Twilight Sparkle told Diamond to seek out Wolf Mountain and learn about the creatures there.

Appearance:

NOTE: She has a horn, and her coat is bluish-purple while her mane is silver

Cutie Mark: