Wolf Mountain OOC + Sign UP

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Err.. how about option Z.. wing it?

I mean it's been longer than a week we tried contacting him? He wont respond to anyone? Ill bug Ryka to ask him >_>

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
I already did bug her to bug him. <3

And i ll wing it...i ll make my chara go to Haddy and the rest and Cornelia also.. I ll make her faint or something... i need to think about what to do..

And yesh Haddy i ll try <3

I am kinda scared cos i don't wanna mess it up also... =/ But i ll give my best to be a good leader..

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Yea i hope so Nisa. I ll wing it until i get the info i need.

And thnx you. <3 I love that spider...:*love: Even if he did lose 2 eyes. <.< :p

I copyed the last stuff from Shadow's charas. And i ll try writting something big in pad. Right now. So it is gonna be big.

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
Name: Gray
Age (anything): 4899
Species: Pure Blood
Creature: Dullahan
Weapon: Sword, Spirit Energy, Shadow Manipulation, Horse
Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain: Hates Hiding in the shadows
Bio: Gray is a male dullahan which is unheard of since Dullahans are supposed to be female which is why Gray is unique he is jst as vicious as a normal dullahan even jst as great of a warrior. Over Time Gray faded into the distance and fought in many wars but once the wars ended he disappeared into the BG appearing in certain areas over time tired of hiding in mans shadow he came to Wolf Mountain but with only rumors to go on it took him a few years to get here since he was already bad with directions not having a clue where to go made him wander around the world once again looking for Wolf Mountain he finally stumbled upon it just as he was about to give up on it.
Appearance:

Normal Form
True Form

was half tempted to make celty xDDDD