Wolf Mountain OOC + Sign UP

Wolf Mountain is the only place in the human world which wraps all the mysteries of mysticism. It is a place were all supernaturals can live in "peace" and an exchanging of culture and ideas take place, but, even though they are a nice society, they all have problems. The mountain is located in the mountain range of the Alps, but creatures arrive from everywhere. From the depths of hell to the infinity of heavens, every single soul, either pure breed or halfbreed is welcome to the lair of the Alpha Wolf, which had been evolving throughout time.

This is a free for all RP, where everyone can contribute to make a story. From an internal civil war, to a war of factions. From a mystical attack from an unknown source to the beginning of Ragnarok. IF someone has an interesting idea, pm me and thou shall be considered. Also, thee is an infinite number of characters allowed and lots of professions. You can also play evil characters that later would be defeated or everyone would surrender to them. There is an infinite number of possibilities to the development of this RP. Have Fun

There are rules that should be followed:
1. You can be a god, goddess or such, but powers are no god-like nor immortal
2. Respect everyone
3. No killing of players allowed unless you tell me first and we talk this over
4. Love is allowed, but keep it PG-13
5. There can be creation of offspring and such
6. Love for same gender is allowed
7. Everything is allowed, but must be consulted on me first
8. You MUST have fun

Character Sheet
Name:
Age (anything):
Species: (Pure breed, half breed, human):
Creature:
Weapon (if any)
Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain:
Bio:
Appearance:

Name: Kiba
Species: pure breed
Creature: Alpha Wolf
Weapon: Bastard Sword
Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain: He lives there
Bio: He is the leader of the wolf pack and ruler of the whole mountain
Appearance:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Cornelia Shepard
Species: half breed
Creature: Valkyria who uses shaman poers
Weapon: Longsword and Staff
Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain: She decided to live a peaceful life
Bio: She was exiled from her land in the heavens after comitting a crime of not protecting the royalty, so she came back down and became the guard of lord Kiba
Appearance:

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Name: Violet Quernio
Species: Human
Creature: Human
Weapon: A KitchenKnife
Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain: She just grabbed her little sister and escaped from an institute for crazy children. They had to run to some place, so they went to the Wolf Mountain in the hope to be able to hide from the rest of the world.
Bio: Violet lived in a prtty big house, her parents had lots of money and after her father died the insurance was so high she and her sister never really would have to work in the future. She and her mother and sister lived a good life, untill her mother fell for some guy. THe moment they got married was the moment their lifes got ruined. She and her sister got treated like trash by their now stepfather. And when her mother finally got the courage to kick him out of the door, the man killed her.

For a fairly short while Violet and her sister lived in fear. Violet couldnt speak as she lost her voice when she was very young, only her little sister understood her gestures. Something their stepfather could get mad about. He could scream against her to speak out loud already. He was beating her up one day in the kitchen when her little sister snapped. Her sister had grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed their stepfather right in the throat. Violet had hugged her little sister like there was no tommorrow and got the knife out of her little hands. Then suddenly some friends of their stepfather bursted in and spotted them in the kitchen with a dead body next to them. Violet made up her mind and to make sure her sister would never have to protect her again, she'd protect her instead. She stabbed right in the dead body of their dead step-father. Again and again and again and again until a cop removed her from the body.

She got placed in a institute for crazy children. Her little sister got taken care of and placed in a fosterfamily. The few years she spend in the institute were lonely, she couldnt interact with anyone except for her little sister. Once a month she'd be able to see her and talk to her while some guards made sure she wouldnt harm her sister. They'd only get an hour tops. Violet was always relieved to see her appear, but she couldnt take it anymore so in a rash moment she decided to run. She silently told her sister with her hands what her plan was and then they ran. They didn't stop running. She'd never ever be able to tell how they did it, how they ever made it to the forest, not even if she had the capability to speak. It just had to be a miracle how they had gotten out. Now she hoped for another, to keep her little sister save and by her side.

Appearance:

[SPOILERA]
One in front, the other is the sister.

Oh without the wings ofcourse.
[/SPOILERA]

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Name: Lara Quernio

Creature: ----

Weapon: previously a kitchen knife

Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain: Lara and her older sister Violet escaped the outside world. They are both hiding from the government/social services who want to take Lara back into foster care. Besides those, her older sister Violet, escaped from the mental institution that specializes in children and they are also searching for Violet.

Biography: Lara had the most perfect family any little girl could ever wish for. She had a loving and kind mother, a gentle and strong father and her sweet, caring and mature sister. As the little sister and the youngest daughter of the Quernio family, she was always doted on. She never imagined how much pain and hurt she and her older sibling would suffer in the next several years.

It all started when Daddy died. Lara was heartbroken and defeated. She didn’t even understand what death meant. She just clung stronger to the only family she had left. That is until Mommy decided to marry that …man. She couldn’t even bring to think of him as a ‘step-father’. That man had hurt them so much. It only got worse though. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. She couldn’t handle the mental abuse they were bestowed upon no longer. Her young fragile and innocent mind was torn into bits.

But their mother finally couldn’t stand back anymore and watch her children suffer, so she stood up for them! Lara couldn’t have been more happier in that moment. She loved her Mom but she still couldn’t understand why they couldn’t just leave that man and go live with just the three of them… The man was furious at her mother. The just 11 year old blonde girl shook as his voice boomed through the house. He wanted to punish their mother and so he did, he killed her. Lara didn’t know how he had done it, but she did know he was responsible. Violet had prevented her from seeing the scene.

After that day the two young girls were in a constant state of fear. They feared anything and everything. Lara cried so much everyday that she could count the days she didn’t cry with one hand. As Violet and Lara would communicate in their own intrinsic way due to the fact that Violet had lost her voice, their step-father would be enraged. He’d think Violet lied about her condition and that as soon as he was out of hearing distance, she would begin to talk.

The fear all ended on one day. Lara could no longer form coherent thoughts. Her thought-processes was not even close to that of a girl her age. She and her Sister had matured in many ways. Lara saw the world as a completely different place as she did when she had a safe, warm and loving home. She could still hear her Sister’s cry of pain. She could still smell the blood in the air.

On that faithful day Lara age 12 murdered her step-father. She killed him with intention. It was no accident, she wanted to kill him, to gut him. She wanted to spill his blood and make him suffer. It all ended too quickly to her liking but when it did, it finally crossed her mind. She had just taken a life. Yes, they were free now from him. But what would happen to her? The police would surely find her and then she would still be separated from her sister.

She looked up, frightened out of her mind, towards her sister. To be perfectly honest, in some conscious part of her mind Lara knew that Violet would take the blame for the murder. Her Sister was always protective of her and now Lara had taken it too far. She had caused all of this mess. If she hadn’t taken that knife and surprised him from behind. There was no use of what if’s now. She had single-handedly put her own sister, her only blood relative and best friend into a mental ward.

After this event two years went by with a blur. Lara hopped from one psycho foster family to the next. There was once a really nice old lady that had taken her in, although she had died soon after too. She didn’t get attached to anyone, afraid of losing them too. She didn’t cry anymore, she didn’t laugh anymore. Not unless she was with her sister. Once a month she got a full hour with her sister where Lara could feel human again. Those were the only days she looked forward to seeing and if it wasn’t for that… she didn’t know how she would be living…day in day out.

One day, while she was again visiting her beloved sister and telling her about the newest foster family (although she never did include the full truth). Her sister proposed an idea in their own sign language that she wanted to escape. At first red lights went off in her head, but this would mean their freedom to live together. For however long it may last, she didn’t know but she will cling to these moments of happiness she can feel.

Appearance:

Name: David Walters

Creature: ---

Weapon: A hunting rifle

Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain: He felt that he needed a change of pace, and he wanted to get rid of his old life (the bio should help clarify this)

Biography:

David Walters could be considered an fortunate man. He was wealthy, had a well-paying job, and lived a satisfying life.

All that changed ten years ago.

Walking home one night, he was assaulted and mugged by an unknown assailant, and as his attacker fled the scene, David collapsed onto the floor, too bruised and weak to walk. As he lay there pathetically, he noticed that, at the corner of the alley he was in, there was a homeless old man, lying on the sidewalk like he was. Unlike him, this man had been here for years and years, without a purpose in life, without a home or even money. The homeless old man stirred and sat up, probably awakened by the ruckus earlier. Leaning against the brick wall, he turned to David and looked at him. Behind him, a street lamp illuminated the pavement, a decidedly warm spot in the cold night.

"What are you doing here?" David asked the old man.

"It's cold there," the old man replied. "Come sit here by the light. It's warm."

"What are you doing here?" David repeated.

"I'm resting for the night. I've been here for the last five years."

Moving closer, David saw that the old man was smiling. He inquired, "Don't you feel sad about your situation?"

"Sad?" the old man repeated, taking a moment to ponder. "Why should I be sad?"

"Because you are homeless and have no money?"

The old man lauged softly. "I don't have a house or money," be explained. "But what I have is freedom.

"You see those businessmen out on the streets leading successful lives?" he continued, oblivious to the fact that David was one of them. "They look happy, but they're sad people. They're like birds, trapped in a cage, lured by wealth and desires. They think they're free, but they are not. We homeless people have true freedom. We're free of worldly wealth and desires. We aren't bound by society. We're like the birds in the air. We are free."

David was awestruck. Emotions flooded his consciousness like never before. He thought he had it all: money, a good job, a house. Yet, he was missing something crucial in his life, something he could never fully identify, that the man had just exposed. He was missing freedom.

"Sir," he asked. "How will they get this freedom?"

"Leave everything behind," the old man replied, sighing. "Leave their old lives behind. Find something new, something which gives them freedom...

"... before it's too late."

The next morning, David was found unconscious beside the dead body of a homeless old man. He was brought to a hospital and received treatment, yet the old man's words cemented themselves in his mind. The day after he was discharged, he resigned from his job, took only what he needed, and left the town. He didn't have a family, so he cleared all the regrets from his mind and left. He walked into the wilderness, trying to find the freedom the old man had prophesized about. He walked from town to town, searching for a new place to call his home. After a week, he arrived at the foot of a mountain, grand and tall. Looking up at its summit, he felt a certain aura of peace emanate from it. He decided that he would forget his past and forge a living here on this very mountain. Wolf Mountain.

He has been here ever since. In the ten years he has spent here, he has grown accustomed to the mountain, living in a log cabin he built on the mountainside. Every day, he goes around looking for resources and food, and searching for adventure, with his trusty hunting rifle.

Appearance:

URL: http://i54.tinypic.com/opd84i.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________

HERP DERP I GOT CARRIED AWAY. Sorry about that! :cry2:

@Lily
@HappyNisa

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
[MENTION=79]Shadowolf[/MENTION]: xD sure... they'll learn magick~: D
[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION]: He is so huggable D: *A*
Like their dead DADDY! :'D

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Awww I completly agree with Lily!!! He's like a their dead dad XD but yeah I don't think our chara's will so freely accept him. They kinda have bad experiences with fosterparents xD But who knows~~

And Shadow 8D I bet they'll learn their magic, they're on a mountain full of it XD They might get bitten scratched or simply learn magic, we never told anything abou thte history of our parents ahaha who knows~~ Maybe one of their parents once lived on Wolf Moutain whahaha that they only think that they are human. xD

Hmm and for the personality it's not really that necessary right? (Did I write necesssary right? I keep forgetting how to write the stupid word) Most characters change a bit anyway and in the Bio's you can read part of their personality, how they react to things :/

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Awww I completly agree with Lily!!! He's like a their dead dad XD but yeah I don't think our chara's will so freely accept him. They kinda have bad experiences with fosterparents xD But who knows~~

And Shadow 8D I bet they'll learn their magic, they're on a mountain full of it XD They might get bitten scratched or simply learn magic, we never told anything abou thte history of our parents ahaha who knows~~ Maybe one of their parents once lived on Wolf Moutain whahaha that they only think that they are human. xD
True that~ Although he still seems so huggable =w=

Oh and yeah like Nisa said... They might be some kind of half breed that we dont know about = D their parents both died when they were young so :3

Well, of course I don't expect them to accept him so easily. I don't even expect him to accept them so easily. That's where character development comes in.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ahaha HAdriel XD That sentence I read it wrong the first time XD It was like you were repeating yourself XD Ahaha sorry, I just found htat funny XD Stupid me XD
YUp yup Chracter development :3 That's whyI think personalities aren't that important. Because those personalities can also change during the story^^

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
But doesnt the personality stem from the biography. I mean.. I think my biography also says alot about my character's personality. : 3

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Name: Sathre Serpentine (Sath)

Age: 190 years (still considered as "child" in demon world)

Species: half breed

Creature: A demon with a traits of a nymph.Animal handler by occupation.

Weapon: Two scimitars

Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain :
She heard about Wolf Mountain via her mother sister's "nymphs".

And decided it would be a best place for her to live in.
Since it is the last place where her father would look for her.

Bio:

From when she was young,she knew something was different about her.
She wasn't like other demons.
Other demons considered her as an abomination.

Her father didn't tell her anything about her mother until she was 150 years old.
An age where demons where considered teenegers.

She had to escape the demon world.
Since her father the Abigor had plans for her,to take his rightfull place when he vanishes.
Sathre was fully prepared for it. But didn't have a desire for it. It felt wrong.

Her mother's blood was too strong inside of her.
Nymphs are a peaceful race that hate evil and ugliness, trying to avoid conflict on every step.

Even as a daughter of her father,and raized as such. Sathre couldn't live with it.
And decided to run away.
It took her 10 years to figure out the way of escaping.
And the only thing she took with her was her familiar and her weapons.

After escape. She visited her mother and her sisters. Since they always inhabit the most secluded and peaceful areas of the world, close to a pure water source e.g. a spring. They knew a place for her to hide.
And it was Wolf Mountain.

Edit : I didn't desribed my familiar. <.<
I think i should ..
Here it is. It is like a jinni in a bottle. But his home is a necklace. Usually the necklace is on me. But when he is summoned then it is on him.
Name is : Sigma

Thank you Louis Royo <3 This picture is perfect..

If you want to add that, but since this is a free for all, persona;lity can be formed as your story goes. I leave that to you. Btw, your pic is not showing haddy. One more person and I start this