Wolf Mountain RP

Wolf Mountain is the only place in the human world which wraps all the mysteries of mysticism. It is a place were all supernaturals can live in "peace" and an exchanging of culture and ideas take place, but, even though they are a nice society, they all have problems. The mountain is located in the mountain range of the Alps, but creatures arrive from everywhere. From the depths of hell to the infinity of heavens, every single soul, either pure breed or halfbreed is welcome to the lair of the Alpha Wolf, which had been evolving throughout time.

This is a free for all RP, where everyone can contribute to make a story. From an internal civil war, to a war of factions. From a mystical attack from an unknown source to the beginning of Ragnarok. IF someone has an interesting idea, pm me and thou shall be considered. Also, thee is an infinite number of characters allowed and lots of professions. You can also play evil characters that later would be defeated or everyone would surrender to them. There is an infinite number of possibilities to the development of this RP. Have Fun

There are rules that should be followed:
1. You can be a god, goddess or such, but powers are no god-like nor immortal
2. Respect everyone
3. No killing of players allowed unless you tell me first and we talk this over
4. Love is allowed, but keep it PG-13
5. There can be creation of offspring and such
6. Love for same gender is allowed
7. Everything is allowed, but must be consulted on me first
8. You MUST have fun

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Kiba moved around his cave. He was taking on his wolf form standing almost 8 feet tall and wearing heavy armor. He was kind of worried about the future of the mountain. How is the progress of the Mountain's renovation? He asked quite worried. My Lord, it will be done in around a month at least. said the Valkyrie who was second in command in the mountain. I cannot afford for tim to be lost. We know that the vampire army has begun to move and thir training camps are growing in size. Do you get what I say? Yes my lord. said the Valkyrie

The Valkyrie then moved out of the cave as Kiba sat down in his throne, while she was overlooking the rennovations. There were lycans in the shape of a human moving down stones and mixing adobe and cement. There seemed to be a small structure being frmed up, something like a castle or similar, yet it was in the early stages of development. In the other area, in the woods, several lycans were training in sword training

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Violet and her little sister had sneaked into a little house on the mountain. Nobody was home. She let her sister stand outside to be on the look-out if anyone got back. Violet herself wouldn't be able to warn Lara if she would have been on the look-out. She got in to the little cabin. It looked like someone still lived in there. The house was filty, but the bed looked like someone had slept in it recently. She hurried towards the cabinets and opened them. In the very first one she found a bag. She grabbed it and stuffed it with some bottles of water she found in the next cabinet. On the table she found a kitchen knife and a book about herbs and plants that might be handy for hers and her sister's survival, so she also stuffed the knife and book in the bag. Finally she found a little fridge with a bit bread and some apples. She was hungry, so she was sure her little sister had to be hungry aswell. She was quite chuffed with finding all these provisions and even more when she also found some cookies and chocolate bars close to the bed. In a closet she found some decent blankets. The backpack had gotten pretty full. Just before she wanted to go out she saw a lighter, some lucifers and candles and a flashlight. She smiled and crammed those into the bag as well. Then she hurried outside to her little sister. "I've got everything, let's move before the owner of the house gets back.", she said to her little sister using her hands to form the words.

David pulled harder on the branch, finally hearing a satisfying crack as it snapped. More wood for the fireplace. He looked at the assortment of sticks and branches that he had been carrying.

"Seems enough for now," he muttered aloud. Taking a string out from his pocket, he tied the wood together into a bundle, and put it on his shoulder. He began walking down the forest path, one of the many paths leading up to the summit of Wolf Mountain. The wood was enough to keep the fireplace going for a few days, but he had other resources to gather. Spotting a large tree full of apples just beside the path, he put down the bundle of wood and reached out to pluck some of them. When he couldn't reach any more, he climbed onto the trunk, salvaging some apples from the higher branches. All in all, there were eight of them, red and juicy. Throwing them in his backpack, he set off again.

Around midday, he sat down by a stream and had his lunch, just a few chunks of bread and some water from the stream. Wiping the sweat from his brow, he looked up at the cool afternoon sky. This was the freedom he had desired so many years ago. Now, he had it, and he savoured every moment of it. Filling up his bottle with some water, he carried on deeper into the woods. Suddenly, he was alerted by a grunting sound from afar. Looking in the distance, he saw a wild boar, moving about slowly. He wondered if he should kill it for its meat. He had sufficient meat back in his little log cabin to last him awhile, but then again, wild boars were hard to come by. Setting his backpack and bundle of wood down, he took out his hunting rifle, checking to see how many bullets he had left. Aiming it at the boar, he cocked the rifle and fired.

(OOC: [MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION] :confused2: Did you just rob my home or what? Rawr!)

I cannot afford to lose time. My Lord has asked me to speed up the construction, but also as the head of the elite guards, I have to train them. She sighed big time. You three. She pointed at three lycan soldiers. Names and ranks. Carnage, private first class. said the first one. Fangs, corporal said the second one. Scatterclaws, seargent said the third one.Alright. You three are going to fight me. It will be a three against one fight. I will hold back, but you are not allowed to. Hahaha, you are kidding? Three versus one? Easy as deer meat. said Carnage as the three wolves came rushing towards her. Alright, then I will be using my Longinus Spear. As she said this, a spear looking like a trident appeared in her hand. As the evocation was successful, a pilar of purple light appeared in the forest and reached the sky, showing a visible spectrum of violet light to all surroundings of Wolf Mountain.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lara had nodded in agreement and started to move deeper into the woods of the mountain, while collecting some wood for a little fire. Violet really felt more at ease now that they were together. She felt like they could handle anythign as long as they were together.

After walking for atleast an hour she decided to take a rest. She whistled to get her sister's attention. Whistling was the only way for her to make a sound. Her sister turned around and Violet pointed to a little open space between the trees. They'd take some rest at that place. They put down the branches and made a little camping place. They wouldn't light the wood just yet. It was way to early for that, but they had decided it would be a smart idea to atleast have the wood ready when they wanted to rest for the night.

Violet now grabbed the backpack and showed her little sister what she had stolen. She was quite content with what they had now. She laughed silent when she held up the kitchen knife.
"The start of our freedom." she gestured. She put down the knife and then pulled her little sister to her to hug her tight for a short moment. She held her sisters hand and then let them go to speak. She was insanely happy at the moment. "I love you, we'll manage, we'll survive. Together." She pinched her sister's cheek and grabbed two apples. She gave one of them to her sister and kept the other one herself. She took a bite and then held the apple with her mouth as she asked: "Have you seen any appletrees? There might be some around."

Luckily the boar was a small one, so David had no trouble carrying its carcass on his back. Taking up his backpack and bundle of wood, he set off again along the forest path. The baggage was heavy, and soon he started to pant tiredly.

"Looks like I'll have to put these back in the cabin first," he remarked, glancing at the bundle of wood as well. Turning around, he retraced his steps along the forest path, passing by the stream he had stopped for lunch at. He wasn't afraid of getting lost. In the years he had spent here, he had grown accustomed to the forest. He knew his way around.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Sathre was so tired.
After walking around some unfamiliar area for 5 days,without any success.
She was totally lost.
Sathre encountered a a huge tree with big roots, which where sticking out of the earth.
So she sat down,along one of the roots.

And commented : "This is gonna be harder then i imagined.
And to think i just got out of hell,and it took me only 4 hours to do it..gods ..what a fail.."

Sathre looked around and took out one of her scimitars.
She slowly made a little hole in one of the roots. And when the juice started sliding down from it. She licked it. It was sweet.And it made her feel better.

After some time she decided it was enough of rest.
So she put the weapon back to the sheath on the belt.And carried on through the forest.

It got darker and darker. The night was falling quickly.And as it falled the animals got silent.
Sathre enjoyed it.
The darkness and silence made her feel like she was back home.

She looked around and listened. The only thing that could be heard was a string of water.
So she followed it.
While walking she started singing a song her father thought her :

"I am a warrior and i am marching on. My eyes are steel and my gaze is long. I am a warrior and i am marching on..i forgot how this song..goes..after so long.."

Sathre was so into the song. That she triped on a rock and fell down on her face.
She flapped her wings a few times,but it didn't help.
She was down on the ground in an instant.

"Ouch!" She whined.

After a few moments of lying down on that same spot she fell on,she broke down into laughter and said to herself :
Well..this is a good place to sleep as any,i guess."

So she rolled on her side.
And went to sleep.

David kept on walking down the forest path, back to his cabin. As he turned round a corner, the cabin came into sight. Looking at it, he realized that something was amiss. The front door was ajar, moving slowly in the wind. His pace quickened, and he quickly walked up to the front porch and threw the door open. The first thing he noticed was that the cabinets were open. Dropping his load and running up to that, he realized that his other backpack, as well as a few bottles of water he had collected from the stream, was missing. Surveying his cabin, it soon occured to him that someone had entered his cabin and taken his belongings. Some of his food was missing, along with the spare blankets in his closet. One of his knives were missing as well, and as he checked the table beside his front door, he realized that the intruder had taken his lighter, matches and flashlight as well.

"This is bad," be muttered. Without the lighter and matches, he wouldn't be able to light his fireplace, and he would be cold for the night.

"That rascal,"
he remarked amusedly. "At least leave a few matches for me, won't ya?" Ten years ago, he had been quick to anger, a side-effect of the stress of city life. Now, he was carefree and forgiving. He knew that whoever took his belongings must have had a good reason for it. At least, the intruder hadn't taken all his food. Checking his freezer, he saw that the meat was still there. His spare bullets were still there, so he knew the culprit probably wasn't armed with a gun. His books and bicycle were also still there.

As he looked out the front door, he noticed muddy footprints on the wooden floor of his porch, too small to be his. They led off the the left, and as he traced them beyond the porch, he noticed that it was joined by another set of footprints. From the muddy prints on the wooden floor of his porch, they had turned into soft imprints on the forest floor, and they led off into the distance, along a different path than the one he had come from. Suddenly, he saw a bright flash of purple light. David quickly shielded his eyes from the glare with his hands. After a moment, he broung his hands down and saw that a pillar of bright purple light had formed, reaching the clouds and going beyond. He marveled at how intense it was, throwing a violet glow onto the surrounding forest. He had never seen such a thing like this before, but looking at it, he smirked.

"Looks like an adventure," he remarked. He loved adventures, and Wolf Mountain was full of them.

Going back to his cabin, he emptied the apples from his backpack and placed them in the fridge. He took up another knife from the drawer, a bottle of water, a loaf of bread, and some spare bullets, putting them all in his backpack. Taking his trusty hunting rifle, he exited the front door and started down the path, following the two sets of footprints.

Cornelia
Fighting the Soldiers

The light suddenly began to become dimmer and the spear was held tight in her hand. Alright. Come at me when you want it. Damn, that is the spear of Longinus. That is a mysterious and sacred weapon. Don't care. Bring it on! She began to spin her spear in her hands. Let's see how you can fight. As she said this she struck the head of the first Lycan with the back of her spear. The other two were heading towards her and she evaded the first attack and blocked the second with the blades of the spear. Is that all you got? Hell no. The three of them said in unison. The charged at the same time. She smiled. That is what i am talking about. She lifted her spear and blocked two attacks. The colliding of blades create danother pulse of purple light. As the third lycan was about to strike she smiled. Infernalum Es. As she saaid this, she strucked him with a fireball. You need much to learn.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Kiba
In the Throne

Kiba smiled as he felt that there were people in the Mountain. He had already felt before about a special creature living in the base of the mountain. It was a quite common human, but those kindred amused him. But now, he felt the presence of many other creatures. This is going to get amazing. He stood up from the throne and headed out of the cave. He looked around and transformed into a wolf. His wolf form was pure white with blue eyes, he was quite bigger than a normal wolf and his fur seemed to be shinning with the light. He jumped into the woods and began to run across the mountain. He crossed through the forest line, observing the two girls keeping together. He then ran away and stopped as he observed a demon girl sleeping He knew all about the mountain

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Diamond Parenthesis was trotting along slowly through the forest. She had not arrived at Wolf Mountain yet, in fact, she was far from it. Her journey from Equestria, though long, had been a smooth one, as she was patient in obtaining maps and information about the mountain. She trotted on a little further and saw the forest emerging into a small little clearing by a lake. Dia sighed in relief, she had been in the forest for a few days now, and it was getting a little boring. In the distance, Dia could see Wolf Mountain.

She lay down by the lake to take a short drink of water. I should rest here before continuing on my journey, she mused. Her horn glowed softly and the tent in her left saddlebag was magically whisked out and set-up all nice and ready for Dia to enter. Just as Dia was about to enter the tent, it suddenly turned purple and there were shadows, indicating that the light source was right behind her. She turned around and saw a bright pillar of purple emanating from Wolf Mountain. Dia's eyes widened in fear and awe, but mostly fear, as she screamed and quickly rushed into the tent.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Sath felt a sting. It was an instinct reaction to a presence not known to her.
She rushed to get up.

But the presence of something that she felt, long ago disappeared.
She turned around. And in a panic,she rubbed her collar. She could feel the soft power of Stigma, her familiar. How it spins, flips and materialized around her.
Stigma slightly yawned. He did not like to be recalled in this way.
He rubbed his head on the Sathre's thigh.And, looked at her,with a questioning gaze.

"Nottin is wrong ,my little one." Sathre said.
"I just paniced.That is all. "

"Can you go look around,for me.Please?" She asked her familiar with a worried look.
"I just wanna know if you can feel any other demons,around. I need to be sure i am wrong."

Sigma whined. But turned around with a lazy cat moves. And sniffed the area around.
Then he jumped a few times,playfully. And vanished in the forest.

Sath was satisfied. She sat down on the cold ground and stared at the evening sky.

"Surely that place will be great. Perfect. Just as the mother's sister told me it would be.I just need to wait for the morning.
And then everything will be fine..right?"

She went into a deep silence. While thinking about her words to herself.
And after some time.Even the stars seemed so bright. Like they where telling here she is right.

Sath was happy.
So she hummed to herself. While waiting for her familiar to return to her.

Kiba smiled and appeared from between the trees. I see you have woke up, young creature. He said with an overwhelming voice of knowledge and power. he then stared at her for a second, coming closer to her. His white fur appeared to be like snow and his blue eyes, showed fear to anyone who saw them. It was a perfect combination of power, majesty and fear. He did not provoked her, but came closer to her. Are you lost? Are you looking for someplace? Why have you come to Wolf Mountain? Is the territory amusin you? I like the sight, but most I liked the nature around here. He said as he began to move in circles around her. He then sat down on a tree trunk. So tell me, young lady, hellish-born, how can I help you? I am yor guide in the Mountain and I am here to serve you get to the place you want.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Suddenly he appeared.
Sathre took a deep breath when she saw a big,white wolf.
Walking silently along the forest floor.
In her eyes, such silent movement could only mean one thing. This creature lived here. This was his home.
"I am not lost". Sathre silently said. And she moved away a few steps.

"Is this really Wolf Mountain ?" She asked with curiosity in her eyes.

As the White wolf started to circle around her. Sathre felt a bit trapped so she hissed a bit.
"Please. Who ever you are.Don't do that. Where i come from it means a challange. And i am not here to fight.
I just need a place to hide. Somewhere safe. "

Sathe bowed her head a bit. Showing passivity and acceptance, a feeling of domination the wolf had was a bit too much for her.

If you live her.Can you show me where can i find shelter? I am a bit ..confused. Sathre said with a humble voice.

She sat down on the floor again. And watched the wolf's reaction. That will come.

When the wolf sat down not far from her . On a trunk. She felt relieved.
And after he offered her to be her guide. She was truly happy.
So happy she clapped her hands and spined in a circle.

"Yes! I accept!Can you please show me the place,where i can hide?
I heard Wolf Mountain was a magical place.
Where everyone can come. And no one can find them. Is that true?!"

As she said that. Her familiar Stigma was back. Behind her.

Stigma wasn't too happy with the stranger coming so close to his master,so he growled a bit.

He looked at the familiar and growled. Be quiet. Have respect. As he said this, he stood up, his body changed as he stood up in two legs, showing his 7 feet tall Lycan form and then changed into a human appearance. Indeed. Wolf Mountian is a magical place for hiding. Every mystcal creature has come here to have a rest or even try to live here for a while. He looked around for a second. He still seemed to look down on her, as he talked with might and power. And I do live here. in fact, I own Wolf Mountain. I am Kiba, also called Fang, and am the ruler and monarch of this mountain. Of Wolf Mountain. he stopped and looked at the purple pillar of light. Cornelia is pacticing again. He sighed and then started to move into the forest. Follow me. And if you could place take a human-like appearance for a while, it seems there are humans in the mountain.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Little familiar was stunned when the wolf gave him an order, and changed his form.
Sigma began to whine. And withdrew completely behind Sathre.

As the lycan explained to Sath ,what Wolf Mountain was. Sathre was observing him ,with her sparkling, demonic eyes.
"Should he be considered as a threat?...No.." She thought and concluded.

After he gave her an explanation.
Sathre sighed. And said : "Thank you. I will be obedient,if that means i can live here. Monarch Fang.
I don't really have a lot of choice anyway."

She slowly started to follow him. And her little familiar was dragging himself ,behind her.While pouting.
Sathre took a deep breath. And hid her demonic appearance. Her wings vanished. And the color of her eyes changed into a pale green. Even her skin went from a pure white to normal color of human skin.

The purple pillar of light was blinding.
And no stars where visible cos of it.
It made her feel curious,so much,that her initiative feelings vanished in a second.

"Shall we go,now?" She asked. "I can't change my clothes. This will have to do.For now. " Sathre slowly noticed. And started to walk.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
They had finally gotten out. Lara and Violet were united again. Lara looked towards her older sibling with eyes that shone with adoration. They were currently in the process of sneaking in a small cabin on the mountain. Lara stood on the look-out while her sister went inside the small hut. The blond girl crouched close next to a bush where she wouldn’t be seen but still could see if there were anyone nearing the place. It was so quiet around here. Even the softest noise she made sounded extremely loud.

Being scared as she was, she almost considered going inside the cabin to her sister. She hadn’t let her sister know of her cowardice so far, and she decided on the spot that she would try with all might to be a little more brave. After all the things her sister did for her, it was the least she could do to return the favor. Her sister was the one taking the blame for the crime she had committed, her sister was also the one that suggested to get out. And now Violer was again the one leading them towards this mountain. Lara wouldn’t let her know of her doubts, that was sure.

A soft noise to her left brought her back towards her surroundings. Lara had almost forgot to stay alert. She checked around every direction just to make sure she didn’t miss anything or anyone. After all they shouldn’t only hide from the humans. There could also be a lot of wild life, like beers or wolves, that could harm them. Just thinking about those animals made her shiver again.

“I've got everything, let's move before the owner of the house gets back."Said Violet when she finally left the cabin. Of course Violet didn’t use words to form the sentence, but her hands.

“Good, I haven’t seen anything in the meantime” Lara replied with her hands and her voice. She had gotten used to talking to her sister in both ways. Sometimes only with hand signs, other times with her voice but most commonly with both. The only time she actually did talk to Violet in only hand gestures was when they were with that man.

They walked a while longer all the while Lara’s mind was still a mess. She felt like she was betraying her sister with her cowardice. After a good while she decided to ignore any negative thought that was forming within her mind for the moment. Although it hardly made any difference.

Lara looked up when she heard her sister softly whistling. “A break?” She smiled towards her sister and went towards her. Violet had opened the backpack and shown Lara all the things she collected from the cabin."The start of our freedom." Violet had said. Lara looked down towards her hands, start of their freedom but no end of their problems. She took a deep breath when her sister gave her words of courage. It seemed like Violet always knew what to say to make her doubts go away. She smiled dumbly and happily returned the embrace. “I love you too, sis. I know we will” She whispered in her ear.

Lara hadn’t even noticed her hunger until she devoured the apple in a few seconds. It was a really nice sweet apple, she hoped there were more."Have you seen any appletrees? There might be some around." Lara licked her fingers clean, a bad habit she couldn’t stop and looked towards her left. “I’m not sure but I think I’ve seen a few that way” She told Violet only in speech while pointing in the general direction of those trees. She didn’t wait for her sister to reply and started packing up.

“Let’s get more of those apples before it’s t—…” She stopped her sentence at the sight of the spectacular light purple beam that was radiating from a safe distance. “what is that?” Lara asked her sister concern written all over her face.

Kiba, please. Treat me as an equal, not as someone different. As he said this, he stood still and continued walking upwards the mountain. You see, you are my guest and I have already rooms prepared for my guests. I am no different from anyone in here. I want you to have in mind that you should not obey me, but abide by Wolf Mountain's rules. He said as he continued a safe pace. He had agreed that the girl looked human and it was acceptable. By the way, my young guest, what is your name? He said loud and clear as they could see the entrance of the cave coming near. That, is the entrance to the guest area and the whole Wolf Mountain city. Around the cave is a forest with several clearings were the lycan soldiers train. There were smaller caves near the big entrance and what it seemed to be tents and barracks around the place, with lycans playing cards or doing competitions. Welcome, to Wolf Mountain.

About half an hour had passed. The footprints had long since faded away, but David knew that the people who had robbed his house had come along this path. Looking at the path ahead, he noticed that it led directly towards the pillar of light, still far in the distance. He looked at it once more, seeing it pierce the midafternoon sky. He noticed that it wasn't as intense as before, but it still shone brightly. Continuing his walk, he contemplated who the intruders might be. From the footprints, they were probably young people. But what were youths doing here on this mountain? Had they gotten lost? David began to think that there probably weren't any bad intentions in the robbing of his cabin. Possibly, there were two youths who had gotten lost here in this forest, and they needed necessities to survive. Rubbing his goatee in wonder, he continued walking down the path, towards the pillar of light in the far distance.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Dia began to write her letter to Princess Twilight Sparkle.

"Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,

I have just arrived at the foot of Wolf Mountain and I am currently resting by a lake. I have been observing how different the outside world is from Equestria. So far, I have seen some animals that cannot be found within Equestria. I've made a few sketches and you should be receiving them after this message.

Yours Faithfully,
Diamond Parenthesis"

With that, she rolled up the piece of parchment and sealed it. Her horn glowed softly and the letter disappeared in a puff of green smoke. Next, she pulled out the many sketches of animals she had made and sent them to the princess.Satisfied, she rolled over and went to sleep.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
"To abide the rules of the Wolf Mountain." Sathre repeated,while noding.
"I can do that." Sathre concluded.

When Kiba asked for her name.
Sath looked at his face and stared at him for a few seconds before replying.

"A demon never tell's his/her name.To other races. Unless you contract me by hell rules.
Since knowing my name means you can summon me,and command me as a minion.
And there is nothing i can do about it."

She continued looking at him,But her face didn't show such stubborn expression.
She was trying to remind herself,why she is here.
And some things had to be said. So the trust can blossom.

So Sathre raized her head. And said : "Sath. I guess,you can call me Sath.
If a human or any other creature finds out my full name. It can be considered as a eternal bond,until that creature dies.
And even then. We shall still be one.It can be used against you. Even if i do not agree with it."

The clear view of entrance made her heart beat faster.

"So it really is real.Wolf Mountain ,just like in the legend i heard."

When Kiba said :"Welcome, to Wolf Mountain." Sath smiled.

And said : "Thank you.A new beginning sounds wonderfull. I am at your service ,Kiba."