Wolf's Rain FC

If you're a fan of the Anime Wolf's Rain, This is where you can talk about your favourite characters or anything related to Wolf's Rain.

Rules:

1)~ If you want to join then simply post below asking to join and I or Special members will add you to this fan club, also it is optional if you want to grab one of the FC banners.

2)~ There is a special member list for those who I think greatly support this fan club by being active, posting links, pictures, videos, creating banners and sharing news ect.

3)~ Posting links , news , videos , pictures, banners ...etc are gladly welcomed and very appreciated.

4)~ Spamming and flaming are not welcomed at all.

5)~ Have Fun

Owner: Demonlord

Special Members(Co owners):

Members:

Serph

Hyo

tyron256

setsuna

Ray

templeofanubis

Banners: (Use these or Feel free to make your own)

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
I am a huge fan of this series. I would love to join this FC. Being a big fan of wolves certainly helped suck me in. Some of the parts of the episodes actually moved me enough to shed a few tears it was so well done, sucking you in with the story and using the music to set the mood. Toboe is my favorite of the characters.

I have uploaded the two OSTs in the music downloads section for those interested. Here's the shortcut

I found this music video a little while back on youtube that i really liked a lot. I think it was a good choice of song too, since it is titled "Full Moon" and it sounds like it is about wolves or werewolves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwYExAAbgV8

[quote name='Ray']can I join?[/QUOTE]

Welcome Ray :)

[quote name='templeofanubis']I am a huge fan of this series. I would love to join this FC. Being a big fan of wolves certainly helped suck me in. Some of the parts of the episodes actually moved me enough to shed a few tears it was so well done, sucking you in with the story and using the music to set the mood. Toboe is my favorite of the characters.[/QUOTE]

Welcome templeofanubis, I love Wolves too, Thanks for sharing the music and the AMV with us :)