Worst anime you watched?

Wait! I can actually answer this one,it is by a long shot Master of Martial Hearts which is a 5 episode straight-to-DVD OVA knock-off of the concept from Ikki Tousen made far,far worse. The stupid nature of the show is readily apparent from the word go when you realize it's one of those fighting girl series where every punch and kick sunders ridiculous amounts of the target's clothing,what you won't see coming though is the ending. The ending to this series is such a mean spirited,out-of-place,and completely mind-boggling stupid shift of tone that it will buttfuck your brain ala School Days.If you must know more then perhaps you would be interested in JesuOtaku's review of it over at ThatGuyWithTheGlasses. I wouldn't actually recommend it though because the scenes from School Days' ending used as a parallel to this one were enough to ruin my week.
I heard Green Green is bad.
If you haven't seen it then how can you claim it in a list of the worst anime you've seen? I can imagine that trying to insert an ICBM into my anus is probably a terrible idea but that hardly qualifies me to list it as the worst thing I've ever done.I want to rectify this decision of yours by noting that I've seen Green Green myself. It's not bad so much as it is shallow and stupid. Green Green is what the American Pie movies would've have been if they'd been made in Japan. It's tits and slapstick sexual humor. The developers completely forget the plot until the last three episodes and the bonus episode is just a softcore hentai that I personally deemed non-canon the moment I saw it. It never tries to be anything more complex than that and I bothered to watch it twice. Then again,I watched Ichigo Mashimaro twice and that series makes me feel like a pedophile. Probably for a good reason.

[quote name='"kotori' date=' post: 47486"']freezing + sekireii guess both of um are typical guy ani's[/quote]I call bullshit,why is it that anything with big flopping tits is considered "typical guy" material? By that logic I guess making $0.80 for every $1.00 a man makes is "typical woman" workplace behavior.The nudity in Freezing is just the director pandering to the lowest common denominator because sex always sells. I find it hard to call Freezing a "typical guy" series anyway considering the men in Freezing are nothing but worthless,clingy batteries for girls who are painted as superior in every way.A typical guy series would involve a dude who solves his problems with his fists and doesn't have time for bitches and whores,not this squishy faux-romance magic girl drivel. This is "typical Japan".