Writer's Forum

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
No worries, there will be a next one you can join riiight now XD Hmm maybe I should make a news post about it ^^

Oh my gawd I spend like an hour deciding what WOTF entry I found best OTL 4 entries, a record but omg, must also be a record for amount of entries having trouble to fit the theme OTL
Che glad I finally finished deciding >.> not completly happy but yeah well T_T bleh

No worries, there will be a next one you can join riiight now XD Hmm maybe I should make a news post about it ^^

Oh my gawd I spend like an hour deciding what WOTF entry I found best OTL 4 entries, a record but omg, must also be a record for amount of entries having trouble to fit the theme OTL
Che glad I finally finished deciding >.> not completly happy but yeah well T_T bleh
Better than it being a blowout, I think! I love fierce competition.

I can hardly wait for the next round.

*Sharpens pencils* :*_*:

I've got to do a different kind of prose this week. 3 papers due and a couple tests.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ehm you don't have to wait for the next round :/ you can already start writing? The thread is already up ^^ the "theme" is less than 300 words ^^

So no need to wait, just go ahead~~

And yeah it's way more special if you win while there is a real lot of competition ^^

Prince

Earth's Blessing
Staff member
Yeah, its more interesting when there is fierce competition and your piece is chosen among the rest ~!
It shows how much better you've become at writing, and inspires you to write more >w<