Xiga's Patterns!

Xiga

[MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]: Do you want it made small/advanced or two images; Big advanced then sized down to a smaller image? When I say small, I mean layer wise around the center.>.< Advanced is the size of the blocks and how they are placed.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Any kind you want ;) I ll leave that to you Xiga <3 ( just make something that will make you happy also) it is how i do it ..anyway :p

Xiga

@ Arachna; Here you have! Its finished xP If you have coloring requests.. I can change em if you want o_O I just remembered black and red.

And the bigger version;

The bigger version looks a bit.. Idk. I missed some spots to erase :/ Ill fix it when Ive slept o.o

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Thnx you Xiga <3 i ll put the small one in mah sig :p
And if you want me to draw something for you. say it . Cos i owe you one ;)

Btw..colors are perfect...

Xiga

@noex1337; I did this a long time ago. It's a pattern alphabet. It has its own grammar system as well.. That only I KNOW! Mwahahaha~~ I'm so nerdy. o.o
I can evolve it and write in that, but it wasn't what you meant right? I tried to do your name patternish today, it didnt go so well.. But hell my whole day has been crap. Ill try later/or tomorrow~~ xP

A-D-G-J-M-P-S-V-Y
B-E-H-K-N-Q-T-W-Z
C-F-I-L-O-R-U-X-Å

&

Å Ä and Ö is swedish letters... I forgot to make the last two. :/

Edit; IT DISAPPEARED!??! ò3Ó''! Ill edit it in.. Soon

[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION]; I've said it before and I'll say it again. Your patterns are amazing, and you are talanted. You should really look into if you can sell these some how. you could make great moneys!

Xiga

Ahaha^^'' Thanks Crazy~ And I have no Idea how to get in contact with anyone who would like to buy these... Prolly not many would even concider it o.o'' And I'm too lazy to look >-<
but thanks~~ that means a lot!

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Oh..lolz

It is a reputation sharing thingy. We used to have a reputation bar on Anime edin.
And a person would share it. By clicking on an icon. It was something like awards. ;)

Xiga

@InfiniteMonkey

Done with le siggy.. I will share the bigger version later. Cant bother to find it now. Tell me if you want anything differently >-< Hope you like it~

Edit; Okay its not done. It has to be flipped. -facepalm- but now you know what it kind of looks like.