yes yes , its the 3rd time(i think)

hey there guys...im back...again, i was here on and off last year, and lota college stuff (like everyone else) and just limited myself to posting around AB...but i just felt like comin back again so here i am. for those who dont know me, im an old member of G2,joined around 06.so HEY
G2 never changes no matter when i come lol

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Hi there welcome back to G2Anime, it might be a bit quiet for the time being, but that is because the site in undergoing a revival. Enjoy your stay. ^_^

thanks guys..well G2anime was the first forum i actually bothered to sign up , so i always find myself comin back.although i really miss the old G2, the new one isnt bad either.
so now a revival eh? im glad,G2 has had a problem in activity for a while now but its good know its getting better and the old members are showing up as well.

Scribe

Insomniac`^
hey there guys...im back...again, i was here on and off last year, and lota college stuff (like everyone else) and just limited myself to posting around AB...but i just felt like comin back again so here i am. for those who dont know me, im an old member of G2,joined around 06.so HEY
G2 never changes no matter when i come lol
I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing? I don't care if i'm bumping this incredibly old topic I wanted to say welcome back anyways!!!!:p-niko: