Your Favorite Anime Character

N

Neji-kun

Eh...too many to choose from.Ichigo Kurosaki, Byakuya Kuchiki, Yoruichi Shihouin and Rukia Kuchiki to name a few. LoL

I kinda forgot about Lockon Stratus (Season 1 of 00 Gundam as his "replacement" does not have his win)Hrmm, I may add Irvine from Zoids Chaotic Century and Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing.

Kamina from TTGL, just a reckless asshat hero devil may care good for something if not entirely nothing sort of loner with a twisted sense of justice immorality and stones too big even for a anime character.My second fave is Zarachi Kenpachi from Bleach, Just a raw raving lunatic lusting for the one who can kill him and who we really know next to nothing about.

uhh this is a hard one cause there are just so manyTokuchi, Toua - just cause he is bad-assTachikoma - cause they are child like death machinesHisoka - he is just an awesome creepy bastardTsukishima, Aoba

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
Two of my favorite anime characters would have to be Himura Kenshin, he is so kind and reserved but he can be a ruthless killer and he is a total badass. The other one would have to be Alucard from Hellsing, I mean cmon, he is such a badass and one scary mofo. I think those 2 are my top favorite anime characters.

my latest crush is Heiwajima Shizuo from Durarara!!i like Amano Ichigo and Caramel from Yumeiro Patissiere..they're both cute and a klutz..lolLawliet L. from Death Note, my one and onlyNamikaze Minato from Naruto (Yondaime) he's so cool!Monkey D.Luffy and Sanji from One Piece..they're both awesome! ;)Suoh Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club..he's funny xDAllen Walker and Cross Marian from D.Gray Man..wow..i love both <3Satou Tatsuhiro from Welcome to the NHK!...he teaches me about life!

AuroraWing

Starfish-Power ruler
ohh.. we should not miss as wellNagato Yuki....(Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumya)being so emotionless with lots of smart answers... and on the other hand the shy one.. so nice