Your favorite MOE ... (MOE defined)

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1

OK, MOE has been defined thoroughly.
Lets have your favorite MOE!!

READ THE POSTS if you wanna know what MOE is!!

Last edited:
Tsukasa, Ayu, and Mikuru and pretty much the definition of moe for me.

Specifically Tsukasa though, she's the cutest, moest, little blob of love I know of.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
MOE it the popular term for girls in anime that are pure of heart and sincere, they are also described as the characters you'd feel the need to protect and take care of.

Ray

无限之剑制
o.o thats different from the wiki x.x

Well shadow if you say this way Anime girl most needed to me would be shana and saber

Thats not just different from the wiki it's different from the more universal meaning.

I think Ray explained it quite well earlier. It's like a fetish. Though it doesn't have to be sexual in nature.

For me I find cute, innocent, clumsy girls moe. That's what I think of being moe.

As for Ray I'm going to go out on a limb and say he finds cute, tsunderes with swords moe.

For others though they may find emotionless or quiet girls like Yuki or Mai moe. Or maybe even the cute, shy ones that snap and kill everyone like Satoko or Rena from Higurashi.

Does it make any more sense now?

Ray

无限之剑制
In my opinion they are weak and fragile in the inside even if they are powerful

Shana is a very good example

Gnome knows me well ^^

yeah ray but she can destroy an entire city effortlessly that's not your normal MOE Characteristic. lol
Actually considdering how well she did in Saimoe I'd say plenty of other people found her to be as moe as Ray does.

Just because you may not find something moe doesn't mean other people shouldn't or can't.

Ray

无限之剑制
Well yea thats true but she can be weakened easy without support as shown in the first season of shana though o.o