Your favorite MOE ... (MOE defined)

what does MOE mean?
Please read the thread before you ask questions. If it's the thread is 10+ pages long and your question isn't answered in the first two pages I can understand but this thread is brand new and the same question has been answered a few times already.

Fetish or something for a anime/manga character o.o....
yea somewhat or your attraction to a certain type of anime girl o.o
I think Ray explained it quite well earlier. It's like a fetish. Though it doesn't have to be sexual in nature.

For me I find cute, innocent, clumsy girls moe. That's what I think of being moe.

As for Ray I'm going to go out on a limb and say he finds cute, tsunderes with swords moe.

For others though they may find emotionless or quiet girls like Yuki or Mai moe. Or maybe even the cute, shy ones that snap and kill everyone like Satoko or Rena from Higurashi.

Does it make any more sense now?

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
HAHA.. I was looking for opinions on the definition since i could not find a simple answer. BUT, a quote from Kyon of Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuuutsu explains all....''

"...I have a ponytail moe..."
"...I'm not a glasses man." (no glasses moe)

SO, i believe calling a girl moe is saying this girl has a quality or qualities that many people will find highly attractive. Or qualities that many people have a penchant towards!

Keep the girls coming though....
Who's your favorite moe!!!