Your favorite video game?

Think back.Think of all the video games you've ever played for any console (or PC).Think about about the games that you've enjoyed.Think about the game that made you grin the most and gave you the most enjoyment.Come back to reality.Which game were you thinking about? (And for what system?)Mine would have to be the first video game I've ever played:pokemon Yellow for the Gameboy Color.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
This is a really tough one. Chrono Cross and The Legend of Dragoon ran simultaneously in my mind. The amount of time I spent perfecting my play-throughs, repeating them over and over again because each replay it never lost any value, it's ridiculous.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
I can never give an answer to these "favorite" questions, but if I had to pick ONE of them, it would definitely be Metal Gear Solid 3

I agree with Levi on Legend of Dragoon. that game was epic. >Dalso I have to say, that .hack//G.U. trilogy was my favorite.also forgot to add, the metal gear solid games are a major win too.

This is nearly impossible to choose... I am torn from the following, most of which have already been said, but I chose one above them all:Final Fantasy 7/8 - Each was good for their own reasons over the otherCrono Trigger - Best game of it's time, hands down, and still playable as a great game todayFinal Fantasy Tactics - Made the Turn Based Strategy RPG genre what it is todayDisgaea: Hour of Darkness - Perfected the aforementioned genreDisgaea 2: Cursed Memories - Perfected the prior game in the seriesKingdom Hearts 2 - Amazing game, great storyline, and ties in so many worlds so seamlesslyNow, out of all of these games, you would think my number one game of all time would be an RPG, well, for me, Devil May Cry 3 is the best game of all time. The first game that ever made me UNLOCK Easy mode, by dying multiple times... on the second level. Amazing storyline, perfect prequel to the original. Then there was the gameplay. I loved the gameplay to this game. Utilizing the different styles and switching between weapons on the fly to build up amazing combos made this game the number one in my book, even over my obvious affinity to RPG's.

M

Maszrum

I refuse to pick one. >.<Prince of Persia series (except the last terrible one) and Assassin's Creed series. Ubisoft rulez. I am a total fangirl for those games. I of course play on PC only.But I am sure I could actually pic at least 2-3 more games. I have a lots of "favorites" cause it all depends on my mood and stuff.

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
Hard question. I've played games all my life, but of those I can remember atm, it's Penumbra: Overture or Penumbra: Black Plague.Though they get hard competition by Bioshock, Diablo 2 and other games