Your Teacher is an OTAKU......

amanda

What do you think about your teacher if you found out he/she likes anime, games, and also a crazy cosplay?

Megumi

The colorless notice =.=
haha my teachers ARE like that. its weird okayy

Teacher 1 likes bleach , death note , prince of tennis i think , so she has a ichigo figurine on her table at the teacher's room

Teacher 2 likes death note , and naruto and slam dunk. But my friend (llama - you might know her from OG ) and i spoiled the whole story for her so now she hates our guts.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
i had a teacher like that once, well more like TA or advisor. he was into anime and video games too it was pretty cool. used to borrow games from him.

Megumi

The colorless notice =.=
its weird lol. when we told teahcer 2 that L died , she was like " OMG HOW CAN L DIE !! L CANT DIE!! NUUUU"

haha

My chem teacher in high school an otaku/video game fan. Most the time I was in her class I was reading Shonen Jump. We turned the Science club into the anime club. Use to bring in anime and put it on her laptop which connected to the classroom projectors. Brought in our DS's and Wi-Fi'ed.

Computer club was also turned into the video game club. Nothing but Super Smash Bros Melee. We just kept the Gamecube in our locker.

I miss High school now....

Y

y0l3itches

Well I know my teacher is a MTG player and we always played it at a shop by my house. He was my Social Studies teacher so I guess it was cool; apperantly you can't call teachers by there first name, I met him before he became a teacher

amanda

[quote name='Kyo']My chem teacher in high school an otaku/video game fan. Most the time I was in her class I was reading Shonen Jump. We turned the Science club into the anime club. Use to bring in anime and put it on her laptop which connected to the classroom projectors. Brought in our DS's and Wi-Fi'ed.

Computer club was also turned into the video game club. Nothing but Super Smash Bros Melee. We just kept the Gamecube in our locker.

I miss High school now....[/QUOTE]

>.< I would love to go to your high school hahaha.

I think it's gonna be great were gonna talk about anime during break time..lols.. and maybe he/she could share what will be the questions on the upcoming quiz..lols..

2 of mine are its awesome thought we do not talk much but once in a while they will show anime in classes one of them showed gundam endless waltz when they had nothing to teach that day.