• Internet Explorer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netscape

• Opera

• Total voters

Nori

The battle of the browsers! Which one is better. Cast your vote and let the world know which one you think is the best.

Yeah Firefox really rocks. I'ts more secure than internet explorer.
I mean who would use windows anyway if one does not play computer games .
I certainly wouldn't use it but as i like play games so it's easier that way.

Nori

Yea it's obvious who's going to win this lol. But lets keep it going, some people don't know yet. Also, IE is coming out with a new browser soon so they'll probably make Firefox look stupid for a while and then Firefox will ofcourse come back.

Entombment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ Sep 2 2006, 10:01 AM) [snapback]99[/snapback]</div>
Yea it's obvious who's going to win this lol. But lets keep it going, some people don't know yet. Also, IE is coming out with a new browser soon so they'll probably make Firefox look stupid for a while and then Firefox will ofcourse come back.[/b]
Ehh. I'm not too much for the new IE. Plus, I love FireFox... Though Opera's nice and compact, I still have a thing for FireFox.

Nori

I really knew the winner of this before I posted this thread lol. I had to make sure though. Either way, keep voting for your favorite/the best browser.

Firefox seems to the most popular these days, although i've started to see some of my friends start to use opera, as it does have handy features that firefox doesn't support. Such as holding down the mouse and moving it right goes to next page, moving it back goes back a page, moving up = refresh and so on etc...

Nori

It's easy to open Tabs in Firefox also my friend.
Ctrl + T or File > New Tabs

Also, you can have custom skins in Firefox.

Wow, I'm apparently all alone in my hatred of Firefox...it is unbelievably slow, I hate not being able to scroll with the side of my mouse on my laptop, and most of all, it is a NIGHTMARE for web design, which I'm very fond of...I used to try to make my pages compatible with Firefox, but it's too much of a hassle...it doesn't support so many things, it drives me nuts...and the constant updates it puts me through when I don't even want them. Plus when it does those unwanted updates, it restarts my computer without asking...yeah...can you tell I hate it? Oh, by the way, I use IE :p

I use Firefox, I find it much better then IE... Downloaded Firefox 2 recently and its even better, only thing I find bad about it is that it uses more of my CPU then other programs and it takes a while to open Firefox

Nori

It's kinda funny that no one uses, Netscape, and Opera. I need to check out the IE7, I may just change my vote lawl.

i use firefox and really like using the tabs so my vote goes for firefox. never liked IE and i tried Opera, but it's just to diffrent. everytime i use opera the screen looks bigger.

Nori

Hmm, for those of you that don't know now. I'm sure you do, unless you live under a rock. IE 7 has been released, and has many of the features of Firefox. IE 7 has the lovely tabs.

Mozilla's still looks better though, but atleast they decided to put the tabs.