Battle of the Browsers

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netscape

• Opera

• Total voters
yea, i already knew that IE7 was out and that it's similar to firefox with the tabs, but i've used firefox for a while now and i don't really feel like changing my web browser.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ 1-17-2007 @ 5:40 PM) [snapback]1890[/snapback]</div>
Sorry but i got a mac so safari all the way it got tabs,it fast and the security is sick :lol:[/b]
I have a Mac also, but I also have PC. Either way Firefox and Safari were very similar a while ago, but Firefox is setup much better. Safari doesn't have any plugins, themes, extensions, etc, and doesn't come with much. It's honestly no better than the new IE, except for that it looks better.

And security! It's not really that security is good in Safari. It's mainly that macs don't get viruses because people make more for PC. That'll change eventually though, when people start making these virus' etc to take down macs and pc.

Archangel

the safari i got has pulgins, themes ,extentionang so on also i got the option to encrypt all my files . I know firefox is sick but the safari i got with my Macbook Pro imo work better but thatcould be just me.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ 1-17-2007 @ 11:50 PM) [snapback]1897[/snapback]</div>
the safari i got has pulgins, themes ,extentionang so on also i got the option to encrypt all my files . I know firefox is sick but the safari i got with my Macbook Pro imo work better but thatcould be just me.[/b]
Maybe I haven't figured everything out with Safari yet. I have a iMac. Eh, I've only had it since Christmas, but I'm a fast learner. It's annoying though, getting used to the no right click and minimize, maximize (which doesn't really work right), and close buttons on the left instead of right.

Archangel

It toke me awhile to get use to my mac, i had a dell before and i used to think it was the shit but once u get used 2 the mac its pretty cool. I ve had mac about 4 months and im still learning cuz there just so many feature on it . Nori if you got a question on something hit me up and i ll try 2 help you out cuz i know how it is.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ 1-17-2007 @ 4:18 PM) [snapback]1887[/snapback]</div>
IE has tabs! Bad argument! NEXT!! lol[/b]
Yeah, Internet Explorer is finally one step less behind :p
Anyhow, I think Firefox is best for surfing and Opera is best for downloading or browsing sites you wish to visit on a daily basis. So I start up Opera first few minutes of the day and continue with firefox.

Wow many has voted for FireFox.
Well, for me it'd be Internet Explorer. FireFox takes long time to open one page and some pics doesnt show up, unlike Internet Explorer.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jeny @ November 19, 2007, 12:56 PM) [snapback]12049[/snapback]</div>
Well, for me it'd be Internet Explorer. FireFox takes long time to open one page and some pics doesnt show up, unlike Internet Explorer.[/b]
It's funny you say that, because IE7 takes forever to load when I open it....it's annoying

I use lolifox :wub:
It is just a fan modified version of firefox.

I have to say i do like a lot of the fetures of opera
the only reason i don't use it is that i can't edit my site with it. :bangbang:

For speed i am with FireFox all the way, but i like IE 7 the most it has some nifty advantages that FireFox does not have ;) i do not think you guys would understand if i told it so i wont bother.

Ps. For people here that did not know it, FireFox in 2006 for 216 days was more insecure then IE so do not come here saying "its way more secure" since its not, do not trust what other people post on the sites and try not to reply to my post like "L0L LM40 Y00 KN0W N0TH1NG Y00 SUX 1 4M KL3V3R!"
i do not know the status of FireFox on 2007 so i cant tell you more, but as i said FireFox is much better when it goes onto speed IE loses miserably. (Altho when you have a good internet provider thats another story ;D)