Chibi Amaterasu Vector Sig (Okami)

J

jonadrian619

I managed to finish a sig I started working on days ago, and I'll make a few more sigs this week before my exams.
During the process I kinda battled with the color settings, it was tough getting it all done but nevertheless I ended up w/ the one above.Still I love the outcome, just the right thing to warm me up this Christmas :3V2
CnC and feedback are welcome

Quite love it my self very unique and interesting Love new things.Just think that circle with the Japanese/Chinese lettering seems a little out of place.

J

jonadrian619

I agree though, it clashes w/ the rest of the sig.Well, can't think of anything else to put, I just saw the game/franchise and that was it -.-I'm gonna use this for my classing in VFX though, so that I will know what things I need to work on.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww that sig is soooooooooooo cute. >w<but regradless, I have to agree the Japanese/Chinese lettering do seem a little off. but other then that, its really cute.

J

jonadrian619

Thank you :3Should I get rid of the characters or change their color to a lighter one?I usually do tons of revisions for a signature, given the condition that it is my latest tag up to date :3

J

jonadrian619

Way too many pros out there....not that skilled yet, but always have fun and you'll come up w/ the best results.^^Anyways, thank you Yuki-chan
*hugs*---------------------------EDIT: New version 2 of the sig in the thread, w/ the kanji characters omitted