Dreamer's Domain

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
I once dreamt that I was at an amusement park with my friends, and one of my friends was pissed drunk. He was talking gibberish for like an hour, then started licking the ground. I told him to stop, but he carried on, and did it so much that his tongue got cut off! WTH?!

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
I haven't had lucid from a couple of days. I should have recorded that last ones.

Did anyone tried the twirling dervish technique? It's said that doing this will prolong the lucid dream - well, that didn't happen to me.

Also, in one of my dreams, I was in a shopping district during the night time. When a strange man, who looked like a rustic Egyptian, passed by, I pointed at him and I asked myself "Have I seen this man before?" alluding to the fact that we do not generate faces, but remember faces that we have seen.

Any explanation to this?

Sanae

Staff member
I guess an obvious question would be have you ever seen this person irl or tv?" Maybe, another dream ^__^?

What is this Twirling Dervish Technique o.o?

I still have dreams that takes place at my old house o__o There's so theories that can be applied to this, but who knows lol

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Sanae']What is this Twirling Dervish Technique o.o?

I still have dreams that takes place at my old house o__o There's so theories that can be applied to this, but who knows lol
[/QUOTE]

Here is the technique: CLICK ME - Dubbed as Dream Spinning.

Yeah, there are scenes we continually see. For example, School - because this is a personal place and we are attached to it somehow. But every time we dream of that particular school, either there is no change, or there's many changes that happened. One time, my school was an Airport.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
I had a dream last night that I finished my final exams and got A+ on every single test, but a meteor hit my school and destroy half the city where I life. But somehow I miraculously survive, and that's all. ._.

I wonder what's the meaning of that. Is it good or bad? Or both? >__<

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Voltorn']I had a dream last night that I finished my final exams and got A+ on every single test, but a meteor hit my school and destroy half the city where I life. But somehow I miraculously survive, and that's all. ._.

I wonder what's the meaning of that. Is it good or bad? Or both? >__<[/QUOTE]I don't believe in dream interpretations, but they can be fun. That means, you are going to be successful, but not in your city.

For some odd reason 70 percent of my dreams are nightmares. Though theyre not scary at all anymore, they havent been for years. It seems everytime I wake up consciously in my dreams theres something there that seems to turn it into a nightmare soon after. Usually after they do turn into nightmares after im consciously awake in them, I just wake up in the real world.

Sanae

Staff member
What kind of stuffs o.o?

I had a dream I was playing this video game. Never played it irl, but it was pretty fun. You were playing as this kid with dark hair.. He kinda reminded me as Dr. Tran XD Or, at least that type of character design lol You were on this island and you had to try to find your way out of these caverns/caves/levels and the sorts. The thing is, there's more the one exit. To get up to them (they weren't all on the ground) was stack these box type things. Another side mission was that you had to find these special magical boxes xD Not sure what happened when you get out with the boxes, but it seemed pretty fun, but I woke up ;___;

Does that sound like any real game o_o? I had another dream a while back. I told a friend and he said it reminded him of this PC game xD Never played that one either lol

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
When I was a kid I used to have a series of dreams where I was playing a game too, but here I was actually in the game. It was one of those games where the first level is ridiculously hard, but the other levels are easy. I would have to fight two skeletons armed with a sword and a shield on a cliff, and I was completely unarmed. Most of the time I just got owned and died (at which point I would wake up), or if by the slightest chance I did win, then I couldn't remember the rest of the game because the later levels were so easy...

[quote name='Sanae' timestamp='1306824965' post='141939']

What kind of stuffs o.o?

I had a dream I was playing this video game. Never played it irl, but it was pretty fun. You were playing as this kid with dark hair.. He kinda reminded me as Dr. Tran XD Or, at least that type of character design lol You were on this island and you had to try to find your way out of these caverns/caves/levels and the sorts. The thing is, there's more the one exit. To get up to them (they weren't all on the ground) was stack these box type things. Another side mission was that you had to find these special magical boxes xD Not sure what happened when you get out with the boxes, but it seemed pretty fun, but I woke up ;___;

Does that sound like any real game o_o? I had another dream a while back. I told a friend and he said it reminded him of this PC game xD Never played that one either lol

[/quote]

Anything you could ever imagine in a horror movie. From superstitious stuff (typically thats what it is) to outright horror. If you throw in the fact that people dream literally every night then that nulls them out in mostly being horror, its just the ones I remember.

Last night I had this thread where I was talking to one of my ex girlfriends and she didnt have any skin on her face, and the muscle and what not on her face was being held together with a lot of medical staples. It was her mouth area only that had it though, not her whole face. I talked to her about it and appearently it was some disease or something. Feel really bad for her and almost felt like calling her up to ask if shes ok o_O. But I sure as hell aint doing that, I dumped her like 3 times.

Sanae

Staff member
Oh wow, that's pretty descriptive O_O I wish not to see such things in my dreams tyvm XD;

I seem to have a few dreams here and there that people sneak into my room T_T Nothing happens xD, but I mean, it's weird lol o_O;

[quote name='Sanae' timestamp='1306898394' post='142760']

Oh wow, that's pretty descriptive O_O I wish not to see such things in my dreams tyvm XD;

I seem to have a few dreams here and there that people sneak into my room T_T Nothing happens xD, but I mean, it's weird lol o_O;

[/quote]

Yeah they can be pretty graphic, the thing is that you see all the details in the dream. Oddly enough its not really frightening, I mean after having them for so long. Im glad I wrote that one down yesterday, otherwise I wouldve forgot. These happen so often I forget them o_O and dont pay much attention.

And people in your dream could mean something like spirits/entities that watch, typically not nice. If you believe in the "soul" theory when it comes to dreams anyway.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Crom' timestamp='1306947181' post='143131']And people in your dream could mean something like spirits/entities that watch, typically not nice. If you believe in the "soul" theory when it comes to dreams anyway.

[/quote]I thought the bull skull was the Demon himself, cussing God. Funny and scary dream at the same time.

Sanae

Staff member
Oh, what's this soul theory O_O? This sounds interesting ^^?

This is a bit random, but I recall my parents say that if you're going to take a trip in your dream (board a plane or w/e), you shouldn't go :-? Something about being spirited away or something :-?

Asian people are very superstitious XD;; Which, reminds me of a thread I was going to make yesterday =]

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
A few days ago I had a ver very vivid dream inwhich I was ...male ._____.

I dont know if this means that I have some subconscious thought that I wanna be a guy or whatever :| that would be .... weird...

But it's safe to say that the dream shook me up pretty bad, I usually can't remember my dreams but this one I remembered... to the little details D'=

Sanae

Staff member
Omi-g, I had a dream like that once O_O Then, later in the future, I had a dream in that same location xD I was like,"Hey, this is where I had a dream I was a guy lol" xD

I had watched "The Hot Chick" the movie where the guy and girl switch places xD It was weird coming around in my dream and having something hanging between my legs,"How did that get there?" xD

[quote name='Biomega' timestamp='1306951131' post='143201']

I thought the bull skull was the Demon himself, cussing God. Funny and scary dream at the same time.

[/quote]

Hmm?

[quote name='Sanae' timestamp='1306970553' post='143484']

Oh, what's this soul theory O_O? This sounds interesting ^^?

This is a bit random, but I recall my parents say that if you're going to take a trip in your dream (board a plane or w/e), you shouldn't go :-? Something about being spirited away or something :-?

Asian people are very superstitious XD;; Which, reminds me of a thread I was going to make yesterday =]

[/quote]

Well, its pretty much that every time you dream, your soul leaves its body. Now when you take the scientific data of the body and the energy systems along with quantum physics, this seems completely probable. For whats typically considered consciousness is the different energy systems of the body that vibrate at different frequency. When we have a thought, thats at a certain frequency, and according to quantum physics, our thoughts create our reality. Now in a place were youre unconscious and all you have is your mind, and youre literally not physically here (as in sleeping) the laws of the physical world do not count, then your subconscious creates what it does due to whats in your mind and life all of which is being acted out in a different frequency "body" of yours.

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
[quote name='Sanae' timestamp='1306979691' post='143601']

I had a dream in that same location xD I was like,"Hey, this is where I had a dream I was a guy lol" xD

[/quote]

i dreamed of the same place a few times

it was like "oh i have been here before" ._.

Sanae

Staff member
That's an interesting theory, Crommy ^__^

I remember this one dream I had two months or so ago. You know those sea port buildings? I was in a location like that and they had this cable car type thingy attached to the side of one of the buildings that went out into the water a good ways. It was like this cage thingy you sat in and you could slide down the side of the building xD I went in there and slid out half way to watch dolphins or smething xD I was just sitting there watching the water and then I heard my mom calling me. Saying that my nephew was sleepy and wanting me to come back o.o I was headed back in when I started haring my niece's voice. This was carrying in from real life though xD She said something about seeing this white orb floating in the hallway o.o Kinda creepy.. It was when I was going back to shore O_O;;;

Wow, I just had the weirdest dream. I was in a maze of dark corridors, and somehow I knew that I was part of a group captured by an evil organization or something, and they were trying to conduct experiments on us, like seeing how long we could last without oxygen or something. The thing was, we had to help them set up the experiments, and that constituted running around in the maze of corridors finding stuff. It was creepy.

Felt like an RP, actually. [MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION] [MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION]