?.Hitagi's.? Art Room

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Hitagi' date=' post: 17328"']Another of mine.My first animation tag.
[/quote]First right? I'm assuming this was a long time ago so I dunno if pointing this out will really help. 1. The animation needs to be much more fluid, it feels laggy. 2. Best to have a border for animation sigs, imo. 3. The render you chose of saber is too cutesy and doesn't match the battle animation, a more "serious" render of saber would work better. 4. Text needs work. I doubt you really need that criticism now though. xP

Thanks for the cnc and it was made along time ago.I really don't mess with animation tags too much.Made 2 others since that one and lost the psd/gif to them when myexternal hard drive took a dive off of my computer desk one day.Something I quickly made for a sotwExperimenting with more colors in my tags.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
That shiny necklace distracts too much from rest of the signature and it sort of stings too because it's so bright... that or I'm just a stalking vampire that can't stand the light. Otherwise it's great. : 3

Thanks~The glow on the necklace is there to keep attention on the girl creating a nice focal pointor else your focal would wonder around the c4ds

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Indeed but I feel that the glare is a tad too strong. Perhaps it'll still keep us focused on the girl even when toned down a bit?

Your latest one is awesome, the contrast is really great and i personally like your choice of color (reminds me of his rising fist attack). The spiderman one is really cool but its lacking in color and intricate design. I'm only pointing it out because your other works are so vivid and beautifully lush. Everything you've made is simply stunning! please keep it up, i really enjoyed going through your collection. I really liked #5 from your first post. Flaming guitar FTW!!