How was your day?

a little tired ... just came back from otaku fest ... so actually if i dont mind the pain from my legs and head from the hangover .. it was a very very nice day .. not to mention that i spent the money i had to by my school books with .. i spent it all on stuff about anime muwahahaha ... mom's gonna kill me :p ... but i really had a good time today :D

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
lol i'm telling mom that you spent all her money !!!! :wohoho: she'll kill you !!! *sigh* i just can't wait to see her reaction ^^
but if you bought something for me too, i might just let you go this time ^^

anyway my day was great... well it just began but for the past 30 min is been great ^^

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
just came from school, so i'm a bit tired ^^ i even had a test ... well, no matter ^^
i plan on going to bed a little, and after that, i'll most likely do some maths and then watch some anime ^^ yay ^^ can't wait for the last part

nice day .. though the fact that my exams are coming in closer and closer and closer ... u get the point ... kind of ruins my good mood :( gotta start studying pretty soon

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i should be studying for the exam too ... but i'm to lazy ^^
i translated a stupid letter from romanian to french ... it took me 3 hours ... i hate french :(

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Today I solved some mathematical problems, but I am still not done. *Sighs* But the weather is really nice, the sun is shining and the sky is almost completely unclouded. So it is a great day. ^_^

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
why does everybody have to remind me about math ...

i have to study it too , but i'm too lazy to do so ... noooooooooooooo ... the power of math is overwhelming :(

i just woke up and i plan on doing some math ... unfortunately ....

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
My day was quite good, I got to go shopping with some friends it was great eventhough I was broke so I could only do some window shopping. Afterwards I ate a nice dinner at a friends place and watched the Euro Vision Song Contest 2009. ^_^