Im a pretty pony

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Yes, I am. Im serious.

Anyways, to those of you who know me from other forums, whats up!

To those of you who dont know me, well, hello to you too! Im Lexus, and I know a lot of stuff.

See you around :D

OH MY GOD IT'S A PONY.

Operator, call security. This is a danger-level 9 crisis. Get the army and air force here right now. Tanks, planes. Nuclear bombs.

WE GONNA GET OURSELVES A PONY.

Oh and welcome to MT! Enjoy your stay here!

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
[quote name='Hadriel']OH MY GOD IT'S A PONY.

Operator, call security. This is a danger-level 9 crisis. Get the army and air force here right now. Tanks, planes. Nuclear bombs.

WE GONNA GET OURSELVES A PONY.

[/QUOTE]

Tanks, planes and nuclear bombs? All that just for me? Best. Welcome. EVAR!

[quote name='Hadriel']OH MY GOD IT'S A PONY.

WE GONNA GET OURSLAVE, A PONY.

[/QUOTE]

I agree Haddy, but there's no need of those forces in that case, just a little bit hypnosis ~

Welcome aboard~

[quote name='Crom']Not you too. When I knew you, you were a manly man. Decked out with militaristic things. But now, ponys?[/QUOTE]

:badass:ONLY REAL MEN CAN ADMIT THAT THEY LIKE PONIES!:badass:

[quote name='"Crom"']Not you too. When I knew you, you were a manly man. Decked out with militaristic things. But now, ponys?[/QUOTE]

You misunderstand, dear uncle. I'm more focused on the recognition gained through capturing a pony.

POOOOOONNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
[quote name='Crom']Not you too. When I knew you, you were a manly man. Decked out with militaristic things. But now, ponys?[/QUOTE]

XD

Screw being a manly man if that means I cant like stuff because its not 'manly' enough. Im not gonna restrict myself due to some dumb gender model Im supposed to follow.

Besides, im still filled with militaristic stuff. Only now with ponies as well :D

What doesnt kill you can only make you more awesome :p