~? La Galería de Arte de jonadrian619 ?~

J

jonadrian619

Welcome to my Photoshop Gallery ~nyuu :3I'll be showing you my sigs and LPs.[I posted huge Tag Walls inside the spoiler tags, just a reminder for 56k/low-speed internet users, because I usually compile my sigs in tag walls and submit them on dA]SignaturesArranged from oldest to newest.2009November 2009The nick "Nia" is what I use when I play console games, and my Gurren Lagann addiction
^Not really a sig, more like a banner, but since I was a n00b, I didn't know how big a tag should be....hehe
December 2009
2010January 2010
April-MayGFX at last became one of my hobbies
Best sigs within this timeframe
May-June
June
JulyExperimentation. Styling for fun....
August"Fun styling" again...
SeptemberThe height of major school examinations....Lucky I made 4 sigs to say the least >_<And I made my first photomanipulation sig ever, the Hellboy tag
OctoberThis month was something a little special for me. I've made some breakthroughs with my own style and if you try to compare these tags to the rest of my previous signatures, these ones are a whole lot different. I thought I was in the right direction, so I began to experiment with vectors and light glow effects, another way to apply C4Ds, and the usage of vector shapes, and I know I didn't get some nice results for that (I spilt a lot of crudely-mixed chemicals, oops!), so you can use your banCnC stick on 'em if you will ^_^One of them won an SOTW, and that particular sig also garnered 3rd place at another GFX forum (you guess). After reading some CnCs and studying how other gfxers execute vector-style artworks, I started to make more vector sigs on November.
NovemberOne year after I made my very first "sig", but it's my 8 months as a GFXer.I'm finally getting tuned to my vector output, but I definitely need more and more practice on this one especially after I got classed by a classer in GFXSkool (it's a freakin awesome GFX site btw, one of the sites I visit, check it out), particularly on my execution and compo.Still I'd consider these as my best sigs ever, and I wouldn't be able to create pieces similar to these ones, EVER >__<
Large ArtArranged from oldest to newest...Anime Waitress Wallpaper
Tanabata Festival Vector Wallpaper (won in Niho contest)
Year of the Tiger Vector Wallpaper
Nothing special, but I hope you have enjoyed viewing my disasterpieces works. CnC is totally welcome.

J

jonadrian619

Thanks for all the lovely comments :)Tbh I really didn't expect to become a GFXer in the first place, I was more intersted in Drawing/Sketching back then.But instead I got sucked into this new world by accident, though probably anytime soon I'll start to teach myself the basics of drawing, and GFX might just help me get the needed motivation to practice traditional art (that might mean more Wallpapers and LPs from me). Though far-fetched, my real ambition is to become a manga artist ^O^Btw I also liked the July tagwall in particular, like I said I was doing several styles of sigs for fun ^__^

J

jonadrian619

Thank you! *gives choco fudge cookies*I have updated the thread, so now you guys can see the November Tag Wall I put up.~Enjoy