Lelouch Vector Signature

J

jonadrian619

This is a signature (one of my recent btw) that I made for one of MyAnimeList's siggy contests, the GESC (Graphical Effects Signatures Contest), which has a Set Render theme, so all competitors of that contest including me have used the same render altogether.
Not that special, did this in within 35 minutes (I know that a sig looks best when you've put good effort into it). I basically took several copies of the render for the background composition, and did the rest myself.This time I did not vector the render myself.Full credits go to Kashikosa for his outstanding vector work for the render I used ^___^http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7433/animepaperscanscodegeas.pngMake sure you guys give him credits when you use his vector on your sigs :3

Your vectoring is as impressive as ever. Good enough to win a sotw at Delta.The back ground just doesn't go well with the rest of the tag imo.Seems to have a problem with the flow as well I can see that the flowgoes away from him but the vector near his head with the sparkle on ithow it retracts kind of messes with the flow.

J

jonadrian619

@Player: I kinda rushed this though, and I don't like those jagged areas at the right side of the BG either.I got the sparkle idea from a couple of artists, a pro-gfxer named BLANE and then ClyDeft who also incorporated this sparkle effect onto their sigs, and I decided to do it as well to see how it would look like. It doesn't add much to the sig, but just to make it look sparkle-y I guess :XLacks focal strength and flow too, but I'll have to find something to replace that effect, probably a pentool-based orb or something...@Yuki: Thanks :)But I'd say that Vane-chan is a real professional in her own field

Think a sparkel dose add to it a lil some nice and unique.Yea Cly dose it nicely.Hes been using the sparkle even before he started vectoring thoso he has a bit more practice on it.Think if you use it more often ull slowly but surely get used to itand before you know it be able to place it nicely like them.

J

jonadrian619

An additional light glow would make it look better :)Anyways, we'll see where that goes. His sigs are still awesome btw.Thanks for the feedback though, and I can strive to improve, just need some motivation ^__^Tbh I'm willing to start and manage the SOTW/gfx competitions in AT, that is if I'll ever be part of the team. But that won't happen anytime soon, and the site needs to expand a bit more for that kind of endeavor imo, and needs more members too, particularly gfxers :3