I'm a lazy updater

I fail at GFX so cover your eyes!

Old Works: (They're BIG, so beware)

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
○Icons○

-Icon Requests-

○Banner○

Whoo! I finally tried doing a render again after forever,, wonder if it looks pasted...

○Large Piece○

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Since I'm not going to let the thread die... I'll just update and talk to myself -.-

~Really Big Banner Update~

Ok, well, a new banner(IDK if it still counts as a banner)... It's also a render pasted on the background... This was the 2nd time that I've ever rendered anything... I think I like the effects... Tried to use C4D, but you can't tell at all, OTL.... But it did help the color of the banner. ;D And the C4D are those line thingys that you can see around the sig. You can see it better on the mushroom/house...

Textless Version:

Version With Text:

And yes, my typo does suck.:)

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
[quote name='Hadriel']Your choice of stocks is amazing! I just love the style.

The AG banners are awesome! I really hope Emmie chooses them. ;hello;[/QUOTE]

Thank you! :3 It took me a while to find them, but when I did, I knew I had to use it for the Assassin Games. The 3rd isn't a stock though.(; I hope so too. xD

Sanae

Staff member
You have a very lovely (see what I did thar) style ^__^ The lighting seems to be perfect too ^^ Enough lighting, but nothing too overbearing ^^

My favorite would have to be the Wonderland one <3

@Sanae: LOL, yes I do see.(; Thank you! It takes me a while to do anything at all... I usually just mess around till it looks appealing? xD

@TheRazyChan: Thank you! Found them when I was searching aimlessly for a battle scene. :3

@godofwar7: Haha, ur welcome? Thanks for the compliment! xD

@PiFace314: Nope, not ages, I'm not that old. xD Well I think it's reached the 2 and a bit more month point now... I did mess around with images before but it was really minor, just like changing contrast. Didn't really start anything till about 2 months ago. xD

--------

Ok, now for another update... Started out with a different thought in mind, but then changed it after I had another thought about it. xD Used C4D, and I think I used it better than I did before... Not sure though, render is not mine, got it from anime renders. Texture/C4D credits in Deviantart, and randomly around the web. Couldn't think of any text to finish it off, anyone got any ideas? ><

An Icon Request:

Original

[quote name='Lovely.']----

Ok, now for another update... Started out with a different thought in mind, but then changed it after I had another thought about it. xD Used C4D, and I think I used it better than I did before... Not sure though, render is not mine, got it from anime renders. Texture/C4D credits in Deviantart, and randomly around the web. Couldn't think of any text to finish it off, anyone got any ideas? ><

An Icon Request:

Original[/QUOTE]

<33333 for ur works... they're all so great !

<3333 the "rain" one ;)

2months and u're so great !!!! : D born with natural talent ? :D

The last icon.... WOW ! great job with the bg !!! :) it looks great !

Sorry... T^T no idea for a txt.....

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Wwgeaf: Aw, thanks!:) Nah, I don't... I wish I did.... But I'm not that good, can't really use any brushes or anything either so I fail at that... ><" But I popped by ur gallery and ur really really good. o_O It's fine, I was thinking of just putting RAWR or something,,, but I my computer's hard drive was wiped out after getting a virus so I can't really change anything with it now. ;___;

-----------

Updates: Not much something I did on shuushuu again for other people. >_> Haven't had time to really do anything for myself besides an icon.... Will update soon before the day is out.:)

--

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Eh, yeah I do suck. XD I thought that the bigger ones looked like they popped out more than the smaller ones, but IDK. ><; Really shows how I do not know anything about depth.... Maybe I should just skip the next SOTW,,,

Do you have a tut or something or an image that I could see with good examples of depth? *looks hopeful* :3

Eh, yeah I do suck. XD I thought that the bigger ones looked like they popped out more than the smaller ones, but IDK. ><; Really shows how I do not know anything about depth.... Maybe I should just skip the next SOTW,,,

Do you have a tut or something or an image that I could see with good examples of depth? *looks hopeful* :3

------

I think I'm going to give up on depth for now. >_>

Anyways Update:

I found a tut that I actually understood.:) CLICK