My First attempt to Color Manga

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Heh well Just began Reading beelzebub today and come across this manga page, and thought id give a shot a coloring it, (My first try at doing this)Made this (Original)
Into This My Colored version
CnC are welcomed ^-^

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Thanks, and not atm, but maybe in the future i'll do Volumes and upload them, only if they turn out goodBut for now only doing Simple pages, or things that catch my eye that look Avatar or Render material :biggrin:

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='"FrankX' date=' post: 28568"']yeahI Just love girls with katanas X3[/quote]+Rep'd just for that statement.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Women. Sexy.Katana. Sexy.Women + Katana = O.OAt the same time, it also usually involves said women being scantily clad, and/or clothed in shredded and torn garb, flowing in a breeze. So, with that, the sexiness factor increases exponentially. Why is this not a mathematical system? It's plausible enough.

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
[quote name='"~ ZeroKnight ~' date=' post: 28573"']Women. Sexy.Katana. Sexy.Women + Katana = O.OAt the same time, it also usually involves said women being scantily clad, and/or clothed in shredded and torn garb, flowing in a breeze. So, with that, the sexiness factor increases exponentially. Why is this not a mathematical system? It's plausible enough.[/quote]Agreed :thumbsup: + rep for that

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='"FrankX' date=' post: 28574"']Agreed :thumbsup: + rep for that[/quote]Hehe~ Excellent. Always great knowing someone with similar interests ^^Why do I not have you on MSN/YIM? LolYou can add me, but I've gotta get going. YIM: xzeroknightx || MSN: xzeroknightx@live.com