Post what you recently bought

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
iPod touch 4th generation. Mass Effect 2 + Cerberus DLC for the PS3 and Record of Argarest War for the PS3. I've been splurging a little too much recently. >_>

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
[quote name='"the kurtdood' date=' post: 36762"']these three lil brothers who were abandoned by their mother ( a real bitch :wink:)way to kawaii in the picstheir names: goku, gohan and broly
[/quote]Godly names ftw!

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"the kurtdood' date=' post: 36762"']these three lil brothers who were abandoned by their mother ( a real bitch :wink:)way to kawaii in the picstheir names: goku, gohan and broly
[/quote]awwww i died a little, that was adorable~ <3
satisfies my starbucks cravings so I don't spend moneyIt's like my version of nicorette

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
I bought Manda a Kindle, a case for it, and a skin that has panda's on it :pI bought one of meh best friend's a new pink and black stud belt, since her current one is falling apart (literally..these things look awesome, but they're pieces of shit, haha) and I'm gonna buy myself a nice gaming mouse soon.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Bought more stuff for the hubby<3 but can't post it since it's a surprise~~and heaven in a styrofoam cup : Jamba Juice
[quote name='"ZeroKnight' date=' post: 40369"']I bought Manda a Kindle, a case for it, and a skin that has panda's on it
[/quote]Yesh ^vv^ it's beautiful, I loves it~<3