The den of Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
As long as the snake isn't extremely poisonous, it's cool. I used to play this game back in the country where we'd hold a contest of how far you could throw the snake... with real snake. Then again I'm not really scared of anything, it's just the human defense mechanism recognizing a serious threat and signaling the adrenaline into a "flight response".

hiii~~~ everyone xd hehehe, snakes are cool~ always wanted to have one as a pet xDthe snakes that were around my house were poisonous they would come down themountain, sometimes you could even see them hanging from the branches

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 38076"']I don't drink energy drinks either. I'm a firm believer of a liquid substance called water. xD[/quote]so do i
[quote name='"Momo' date=' post: 38092"']@manda: dude how much is the fine? like 500 something? hahah well at least all you have to do is call in right?[/quote]No, i already went for 3 days and i was part of the jury. We ended up deciding not guilty though~ ~~onto the subject at hand.......... ...>.>...I hate spiders and needles!!

[quote name='"Tempest' date=' post: 38410"']As long as the snake isn't extremely poisonous, it's cool. I used to play this game back in the country where we'd hold a contest of how far you could throw the snake... with real snake. Then again I'm not really scared of anything, it's just the human defense mechanism recognizing a serious threat and signaling the adrenaline into a "flight response".[/quote]There are snakes roaming about? o________________o

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 38574"']There are snakes roaming about? o________________o[/quote]I was originally born in a third world country before moving to the US of A. I've had wild animals attack me which are all dead, and I've tamed wild animals as a wee child of 5 years old. The lifestyle of children is vastly different from developed countries. I was one hell of a sick child there though, had some kind of problem at least 6 times a year, pneumonia, died twice and came back to life, you name it. USA, I only get a fever like twice a year at most. Flu? I may as well be immune.

Status
Not open for further replies.