There's a Rose in my Rose o.o

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Hello There G2 anime :) I am Roselillya, But you can call me Rose... I am from AT... but Nayuki (on SSA, dunno her name here) showed me this site before :) well I guess ill answer some question....

1. How did you find this website? I was from AT

2. What are your favorite anime? I am not so much of an anime person as I am a manga person but some are: Gundam seed, ergo proxy, Monster, Gurren laggann, Death note, Code Geass, BRS, and 5 centimeters per second

3. What are your favorite manga? A few are: Berserk, zetman, Gantz, Bakuman and ST&RS

4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us? I like electronica music and vocaloids Rin in particular <3

5. Where are you from? The harsh cold lands of Canada

6. What is your occupation? Student atm

7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having? none

Well Now a few final things.....
I AM A BOY
soooooooo many people think im a girl.... i have no idea why xD

and im a lurker I dont post that much, but I try to post useful stuff... well try too. Also check out this thread I update weekly on the weekly jumps ranking in japan... I find them interesting at least o.o http://muffin.g2anime.net/showthread.php?t=8877

oh and to give credit where credit is due.... My awesome Signature and Avatar, and all future ones are made by Blackgold :D

~ Rose

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
:*love:We dont care if you are a guy or a girl..We will still make you a Girl.....;>.>; it is just how we are....

anyway Welcome and have Fun!!!:skipping:

You are from Canada soooo i am Guessing Asian

[MENTION=2420]roselillya[/MENTION]

Sanae

Staff member
*Tacklers her Rose* Hello, you @>-

That was a crappy rose.. I'm sorry *Goes to the qq corner* :waah:

Welcome to G2 :hug: I hope you have lots of fun here and please let us know if you need anything ^__^

Oh yeah.. Hmm, nvm, you can prolly guess who this is :XD:

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
We dont care if you are a guy or a girl..We will still make you a Girl..... it is just how we are....

anyway Welcome and have Fun!!!

You are from Canada soooo i am Guessing Asian

[MENTION=2420]roselillya[/MENTION]
ty for the welcome :) and im Canadian 100%... no Asian in me sorry ;(

Rose *hugs*
Welcome ^^
Glad to have more people from AT
Glad to see you here too :)

*Tacklers her Rose* Hello, you @>-

That was a crappy rose.. I'm sorry *Goes to the qq corner*

Welcome to G2 I hope you have lots of fun here and please let us know if you need anything ^__^

Oh yeah.. Hmm, nvm, you can prolly guess who this is
NAYUKI?!?!?! *snuggles and lays on her while shes on mobis chair* o.o ... im only allowed to qq you go into happy corner :)

Thanks for the welcome :) and ill be sure to pm you if I need anything... also @->-- < i think that's a little better :)

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
Rose doesn't need to be made into a girl... I love him as he is! :steampunk: Oh and I'm gonna make you a better set soon.

Sanae

Staff member
ty for the welcome :) and im Canadian 100%... no Asian in me sorry ;(

Glad to see you here too :)

NAYUKI?!?!?! *snuggles and lays on her while shes on mobis chair* o.o ... im only allowed to qq you go into happy corner :)

Thanks for the welcome :) and ill be sure to pm you if I need anything... also @->-- < i think that's a little better :)
Yes yes, it's me <3

*Wraps a blanket around us in Mobi's Chair :hug:
Rose doesn't need to be made into a girl... I love him as he is! :steampunk: Oh and I'm gonna make you a better set soon.
Will my favorite GFXer make me a new set ;please;?

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
YAY thank you Loli!!!!

Gantz!
welcome roselillya *hugs her with open arms*
:O another Gantz Lover! Yay.... In minecraft I made a Area dedicated to Gantz! I think you will like it.....
[YOUTUBE]VMfNT5FGSbw[/YOUTUBE]

***Originally Posted by roselillya*
ty for the welcome and im Canadian 100%... no Asian in me sorry ;(

Glad to see you here too

NAYUKI?!?!?! *snuggles and lays on her while shes on mobis chair* o.o ... im only allowed to qq you go into happy corner

Thanks for the welcome and ill be sure to pm you if I need anything... also @->-- < i think that's a little better

Yes yes, it's me <3

*Wraps a blanket around us in Mobi's Chair
***Originally Posted by Blackgold*

Will my favorite GFXer make me a new set ?
Yay Nayuki!!! ... Also I agree with you .... Loli does make some amazing stuff :)

Hi Rose. Welcome to the site
awww o///o Thank you for the warm welcome

you're a boy O__O a new haddy!

welcome~ I'm Lulu / Luluyuyu / Wuwu / Ruru :'3
O_____O you got a lot of names.... and a spiny avatar of spinyness I think I will call you Lulu :3

***Originally Posted by roselillya*
I AM A BOY

But... but... Gundamu...
Awww you got me... Ima a Gundam.... or I wish I was...

Just something you might enjoy :3

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Hey there Rose~ :3 Hehe gonna be a bit odd calling you.. Rose.. :"D
Nice to meet you~ And hope to see your around :3

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
lolz Rose is pimpin his Minecraft again
I just cant help it o.o :) ... once I get a new texture pack im gonna start work on a space station :D

Hey there Rose~ :3 Hehe gonna be a bit odd calling you.. Rose.. :"D
Nice to meet you~ And hope to see your around :3
Rose Rose Rose..... if you don't like Rose Call me Moofu :)

Rose~~~

welcome

and rose is a boy ._.
Aww ty for the welcome!