Which country would you like to visit the most?

Which country?

• Total voters

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Arc AshGrave' timestamp='1306865023' post='142327']

i misclick the vote but i been to many countries so i guess thats fine lets see Algeria for now

[/quote]

That's a very interesting choice, I'd like to visit there too, since the guy who we rent a room too is Algerian, and I've heard how it's like there from him. Why do you want to visit there?

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Definitely Japan! It has been my dream to go there since I was young. Prolly because I wanna check out all the anime and manga and the artists! UK might be second and US the third :]

[quote name='Insane D Azn' timestamp='1306865209' post='142334']

That's a very interesting choice, I'd like to visit there too, since the guy who we rent a room too is Algerian, and I've heard how it's like there from him. Why do you want to visit there?

[/quote]to search for the person who taught me Karate and if his healthy challenge him to a fight thats my main reason

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
There are so many places I'd like to visit =/ South-Africa, The Carribean, Iceland, Italy, China, Russia, Brazil, Japan, Australia, The usa, Uk :|

I could go on and on and on, the one place I really wanna go to is Italy~ >_> Rome, Venice~ all of it *__*

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wanna go to Malaysia at the moment :3 or Indonesia

but i have tosay for Japan I absolutly have to go there once to try out their food :3 well not right now though >.< wihtt he recent ehh stuff there

So many places... But definitely India, for the food and the many languages spoken. Also Peru because I want to climb up to machu picchu. And of course anywhere that I have friends to visit.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
I picked Other. I'd like to visit India, it's so mystical man. Morocco, Israel/Palestine, Jamaica, Congo(To hell with political unrest), Mexico, Mother Russia(Want to visit Lenin, man), Schwevedin. All the Ex-Soviet countries in the Silk Route, another mystical experience, man - God bless Arajnakistan! South-East Asian countries(All of them).

I would have Picked France, Germany and U.K as one of the European countries I'd like to visit. But alas, someone didn't pick the more-than-one option.

Heck, I want to travel all around the world, man. This nomadic gene doesn't stop at one country.

Bố

[quote name='Biomega' timestamp='1306950915' post='143197']

I picked Other. I'd like to visit India, it's so mystical man. Morocco, Israel/Palestine, Jamaica, Congo(To hell with political unrest), Mexico, Mother Russia(Want to visit Lenin, man), Schwevedin. All the Ex-Soviet countries in the Silk Route, another mystical experience, man - God bless Arajnakistan! South-East Asian countries(All of them).

I would have Picked France, Germany and U.K as one of the European countries I'd like to visit. But alas, someone didn't pick the more-than-one option.

Heck, I want to travel all around the world, man. This nomadic gene doesn't stop at one country.

[/quote]

The top half is pretty much my travel list. I pick others, since Peru is my top choice right now. I would like to visit India after that, then Russia, and _________(fill in the blank with countries on the top half)

Hmm... actually htere are so many places I'd like to go to that I wouldn't know how to pick one '-'But ya know, as long as I get to run away from my boring city (in wich I'm stuck at for 2 and a half years >.<), I'll gladly go and relax...

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
hmmm, anywhere really, I would really like to go to HawaiiIt's stupid *facepalm* I live so close and I've never been there.I also would like to go to either China or Japan, Europe would be very nice too [quote name='"ZeroKnight' date=' post: 33457"']Cali, but I can't ;___;>__>" I'll just leave it at that.[/quote]*giggles* aww that was cute ^vv^