Wolf Mountain OOC + Sign UP

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Ok agreed Lily. It does. And on a side note :

Just don't over do it, with the power Lily. And remember. You still need Shadow to approve it. Cos i can't do that instead of him for now ;)

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Whaha and I still need premission aswell, but I doubt that shadow would say no to it as I won't just go off and control people like that as easily lol, maybe an attribute of someone (like serj or the demon pet) but even then I'd ask the person in question first ^^ Ofcourse I might just let my chara talk to people using her mindthingie. but if anyone minds that me would be sad >.>"

Lovely. said:
I had always thought it was something like you guys were on one side of the summit and Jest, Elly, Xiga, and I were on the other side.... And the side you guys were on was where the cave and stuff were... :mad:_@: Then there was like some barrier or something that kept us from seeing the cave....
A typical mountain summit is about less than 100 metres in diameter. Unless this is Wolf Plateau of course.

The barrier also surrounds the entire summit, and it's transparent. And the whole place is teeming with lush rainforest and weird creatures.

HappyNisa said:
Oh wel there is just no one we can really fix this problem, let's use blame the barrier, because there is no other solution ^^"
Well, let's just wait for what [MENTION=79]Shadowolf[/MENTION] has to say.

Xiga said:
Its not rainforest.. Its praire D:>
According to Shadowolf the summit is surrounded by a magical barrier in which there is lush rainforest and weird creatures such as lycanthropes, goblins and fairies roam about freely and peacefully.

Raeg! [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION], ask him to order the storyline something like this:

Cornelia and Sathre get back to the cave.
Kiba tells everyone what the heck is going on.

And then we gotta find a way to connect with the other group.

A typical mountain summit is about less than 100 metres in diameter. Unless this is Wolf Plateau of course.

The barrier also surrounds the entire summit, and it's transparent. And the whole place is teeming with lush rainforest and weird creatures.
Oh, well IDK then.... I suppose the magical border is really really strong? //shot

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Ok..i have a job for all of you. Since i can't seem to get a hold of Shadow. If you have him on msn.Or skype..or what ever....And if you see him online. Tell him i wanna talk to him. Cos of W.m...

Well, it's still transparent though .___.
But like that doesn't mean it doesn't mess with ppl's vision. Even though it could be transparent, the ppl inside can see the ppl outside, but the ppl outside can only see a field/forest/thingy-ma-bob-that's-supposed-to-be-there-or-whatever... Kinda like an invisible shield on all the mythical creatures which lasts till you were formally invited or something into WM?

Sorry if this is kinda out there... Its just this made me think of some books I've read and that's how it was... OTL.