Clannad Fanclub

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Yeah ill continue watching it. Did YouTube remove them yet? x.x
Uhm, if you must watch anime on stream sites, I recommend veoh instead.. it has much better quality than youtube ^^ but I always download anime... that's the best way imo :D

Kenzou

pink spider
Indeed. Downloading beat streaming sites. Veoh is by far the best, although i've been usiing Stage6 for most of my needs recently.

Downloading is what makes you a true fan lol...
I wouldn't say that, but moving from streaming to downloading certainly was a big step for me when I was still a budding otaku.

I kind of agree more with Myrkur, though there are times when you're a kid or poor college student and you can only afford the to buy your favorites.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
I wouldn't say that, but moving from streaming to downloading certainly was a big step for me when I was still a budding otaku.

I kind of agree more with Myrkur, though there are times when you're a kid or poor college student and you can only afford the to buy your favorites.
Yeah, I'm still just a kid.. kinda.. so I can't afford to buy much anime/manga, or just ordering most things, cause I'm to lazy too work, man I'm have to change that xD

Ray

无限之剑制
Yeah, I'm still just a kid.. kinda.. so I can't afford to buy much anime/manga, or just ordering most things, cause I'm to lazy too work, man I'm have to change that xD
same here I buy the original product for example clannad i buy the game which started the series and shana i buy the novels lol

Ray

无限之剑制
The one I liked all along was Kyou your older sister....... ~ Tomoya

Tomoya Ryou told me not to run away and I should face it
I love you *cries and runs towards him* ~ Kyou

I love you too ~ Tomoya *They kiss*

Its a long thing but just made it short XD