[Discussion Thread] The Dark Knight [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1307625486' post='149537']

But in Crom's post two days ago he did successfully identify Lily as a possible assassin. Why would Crom do that and even undergo such a risky maneuver if he were an assassin himself? It doesn't make sense.

Also, you could have asked Viva a question, then had him reply when the day was over and when he was sorting out PMs and questions. It makes sense that way.

[/quote]

Obviously, if his plan were to backfire, he could always say that he was right about one of the assassins, the most inactive one, so he wouldn't lose much. Notice that when he did notice that people don't intend on playing this game seriously, and everyone was already following his pace, he felt relatively safe and suddenly put the attention from Lily on Rina.

And seriously, what do you want from me? A screenshot? As if that would have ever helped anyone, you would have just said it was edited or something. Plus why would I fake an investigation result when so far I revealed all of them before. Didn't you notice that ever since I revealed I had an investigation ability, some people tried to lynch me no matter what?

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307626660' post='149544']

Obviously, if his plan were to backfire, he could always say that he was right about one of the assassins, the most inactive one, so he wouldn't lose much. Notice that when he did notice that people don't intend on playing this game seriously, and everyone was already following his pace, he felt relatively safe and suddenly put the attention from Lily on Rina.

And seriously, what do you want from me? A screenshot? As if that would have ever helped anyone, you would have just said it was edited or something. Plus why would I fake an investigation result when so far I revealed all of them before. Didn't you notice that ever since I revealed I had an investigation ability, some people tried to lynch me no matter what?

[/quote]

This is a small game. I don't think any assassin in their right mind would sacrifice another when there's only four assassins in play. So what if Lily was inactive? Last time I heard, in a basic AG the assassins had to agree on a target for the night, not leave it in the hands of one of it's individual members.

And don't use screenshots. They're not allowed. I noticed that some people were trying to lynch you after you said you could investigate, but to assume that they did it just because you can investigate is rubbish. How about the fact that you were revealed as an assassin? I don't see why the others wouldn't have voted you if they saw plainly that you were an assassin. Morever, why would they want to lynch an investigator, the player who can help them reveal roles? Your logic is flawed right there. I don't see any reason to trust you and not Crom.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1307627174' post='149545']

This is a small game. I don't think any assassin in their right mind would sacrifice another when there's only four assassins in play. So what if Lily was inactive? Last time I heard, in a basic AG the assassins had to agree on a target for the night, not leave it in the hands of one of it's individual members.

And don't use screenshots. They're not allowed. I noticed that some people were trying to lynch you after you said you could investigate, but to assume that they did it just because you can investigate is rubbish. How about the fact that you were revealed as an assassin? I don't see why the others wouldn't have voted you if they saw plainly that you were an assassin. Morever, why would they want to lynch an investigator, the player who can help them reveal roles? Your logic is flawed right there. I don't see any reason to trust you and not Crom.

[/quote]

Didn't you notice how he was online, voted, and completely ignored this thread? He always had most to say here lately, and now nothing but staying out of discussion about him and just silentely creating a sheep vote on you? It's an assassin's strategy to let two people fight between each other so they take all the attention on themselves and only drop by when it's necessary to put more oil into the flames. Why are you even defending him if he's voting on you? It makes no sense.

And rawr, the baddies would want to lynch me, that's for sure. I'd probably would have been dead by now if they wouldn't think that I would have been lynched yesterday.

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307633547' post='149566']

Didn't you notice how he was online, voted, and completely ignored this thread? He always had most to say here lately, and now nothing but staying out of discussion about him and just silentely creating a sheep vote on you? It's an assassin's strategy to let two people fight between each other so they take all the attention on themselves and only drop by when it's necessary to put more oil into the flames. Why are you even defending him if he's voting on you? It makes no sense.

And rawr, the baddies would want to lynch me, that's for sure. I'd probably would have been dead by now if they wouldn't think that I would have been lynched yesterday.

[/quote]

Crom may be mistaken about voting for me, but he's shown good insight with regards to the rest. I don't want to die, but that doesn't mean I'm going to accuse Crom of being an assassin just because he voted for me.

The fact stands that I don't trust you one bit at all.

I didnt reply because theres nothing else to say. Its just so obvious at this point and replying to the shenanigans in this thread is just pointless. Nearly all the people I suspected as assassins turned out to be just that, and confirmed through investigations of the GCPD.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Crom' timestamp='1307635313' post='149570']

I didnt reply because theres nothing else to say. Its just so obvious at this point and replying to the shenanigans in this thread is just pointless. Nearly all the people I suspected as assassins turned out to be just that, and confirmed through investigations of the GCPD.

[/quote]

Actually, nothing has been confirmed. Yesterday you've suspected me, Rina and Hadriel. I knew for a fact that me and Rina were innocent, since we're always a tag team combo. When I became suspicious of Lily, you suddenly changed your talk and started defending her and focusing even more on me and Rina. Plus I've already proven the big bull of the so called "public investigations," since I've investigated you yesterday, and you came up as "Two Face." Seriously, it's going to be so obvious to know who the assassins are judging from today's votes and you're not going to escape, I'm going to make sure of it.

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307635602' post='149573']

Actually, nothing has been confirmed. Yesterday you've suspected me, Rina and Hadriel. I knew for a fact that me and Rina were innocent, since we're always a tag team combo. When I became suspicious of Lily, you suddenly changed your talk and started defending her and focusing even more on me and Rina. Plus I've already proven the big bull of the so called "public investigations," since I've investigated you yesterday, and you came up as "Two Face." Seriously, it's going to be so obvious to know who the assassins are judging from today's votes and you're not going to escape, I'm going to make sure of it.

[/quote]

Thats right, good ol "Two Face" is cracking down on the assassins and getting them exposed. And please, call me Harvy Dent, thats what I'm listed as officially on the front page. If youre little PM where true I would have been edited on the first post and announced, so no. I suspected Lilly as an assassin and wanted her investigated before lynching a possible innocent.its the process of investigation and leads, no person will ever be correct 100 precent on their first suspicions, but it will lead them in the right direction if they know what theyre doing. Turns out I was right like I thought.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Please stop twisting the facts like that. Also, you know well my investigation is probably the only legit one that doesn't reveal anything to the public. Oh, and this tells more words than I could possibly imagine: http://prntscr.com/20u3f I've shown Shadow the result from investigation on Lily, and since I was right, he can confirm I indeed have an investigation ability.

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307636813' post='149585']

Please stop twisting the facts like that. Also, you know well my investigation is probably the only legit one that doesn't reveal anything to the public. Oh, and this tells more words than I could possibly imagine: http://prntscr.com/20u3f I've shown Shadow the result from investigation on Lily, and since I was right, he can confirm I indeed have an investigation ability.

[/quote]

I dont care what Shadow says, hes one of the 4 people suspected as an assassin. He easily could be part of your little gang. And screen shots like those are extremely easy to photoshop.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, 1, I made it directly with that screenshotting thingie, so no. 2, you haven't mentioned Shadow even once before, right? So who are the 4 current suspects, eh? Probably anyone who goes against you and is not a part of the baddies?

Wait, why did I was mentioned. It is like I was at work and then just woke up and see all this drama and me being mentioned. What do I have to do with all of this anyway?

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307639345' post='149592']

Rawr, 1, I made it directly with that screenshotting thingie, so no. 2, you haven't mentioned Shadow even once before, right? So who are the 4 current suspects, eh? Probably anyone who goes against you and is not a part of the baddies?

[/quote]

Scroll back a few pages, I did mention him as the final secondary suspect of group 4. Each group had an obvious Assassin, and so far we found them all except group 4's. So yeah, 4 groups, 4 suspects. Only one left, and it can only be Seraph Lucis Eli or Shadow.

[quote name='Shadowwolf' timestamp='1307642923' post='149601']

Wait, why did I was mentioned. It is like I was at work and then just woke up and see all this drama and me being mentioned. What do I have to do with all of this anyway?

[/quote]

Try reading the thread for once. And youre the secondary suspect in question, I suspect Seraph Lucis Eli more than you. Though the way Emmie is talking about you makes you seem guilty too.

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307636813' post='149585']

[/quote]

You... Are you posting a screenshot while claiming to have contacted someone outside the DT?

[quote name='Kamil' timestamp='1307646027' post='149622']

You... Are you posting a screenshot while claiming to have contacted someone outside the DT?

[/quote]

I've noticed a lot of rule breaking from the assassins. Including going as far as to not ONLY discussing the game in a one sided manner in the discussion thread, but discussing it after being DEAD too.

One or two things can slip, but when its 3 out of 4 members doing it, its completely unacceptable.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[quote name='Crom' timestamp='1307651981' post='149664']

I've noticed a lot of rule breaking from the assassins. Including going as far as to not ONLY discussing the game in a one sided manner in the discussion thread, but discussing it after being DEAD too.

One or two things can slip, but when its 3 out of 4 members doing it, its completely unacceptable.

[/quote]

Show me where you believe a rule was broken, I want to know so that said player will not be welcomed back to my games in the future.

[quote name='VivaLaDementia' timestamp='1307653498' post='149679']

Show me where you believe a rule was broken, I want to know so that said player will not be welcomed back to my games in the future.

[/quote]

In the AG discussion thread, I deleted two of the posts between Lilly and Rina. Then I came back for the others I missed that werent as obvious. Lilly edited one of hers and I believe Rina came back and deleted another of hers. I already warned them and they noticed what they did and took care of it so it shouldent be as big of a deal.

Idk the legitimacy of Emmie saying she's contacting people, that is for people to decide, cant confirm that.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Crom' timestamp='1307654910' post='149689']

In the AG discussion thread, I deleted two of the posts between Lilly and Rina. Then I came back for the others I missed that werent as obvious. Lilly edited one of hers and I believe Rina came back and deleted another of hers. I already warned them and they noticed what they did and took care of it so it shouldent be as big of a deal.

Idk the legitimacy of Emmie saying she's contacting people, that is for people to decide, cant confirm that.

[/quote]

Rawr, really? And you already forgot about one of those IMs where you asked me to contact you the moment I wake up? Ok.

[quote name='Emeralda' timestamp='1307657633' post='149723']

Rawr, really? And you already forgot about one of those IMs where you asked me to contact you the moment I wake up? Ok.

[/quote]

o_O yeah, that was when you im'd me the night before and I didnt even know we werent allowed to speak outside the game, and I told you to IM me because I didnt answer because I was out

And I was talking about THIS thread specifically, and how you just said YOU PM'd shadow and JUST posted a screen shot of it. I tried to defend you by saying I dont know if its real and that I cant confirm (when I could just said what you just admitted about IM'ing me right now) it so that no one gets in trouble, same thing with the AG convo thread, didnt want to see anyone in trouble plus they took responsibility.

But now you just blew it up and made it bigger than it had to be.

And awesome. Shadowolf and Spring are Joker related. Awesome. Aweeeeesooooomeeeee.

Or they're both just retarded beyond belief and complete morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.