Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Stein

The doctor is in.
Seriously ppl? Are we still going to argue whether kitty is lying or not? Kinda pointless, but he has my vote that he's telling the truth.
Well, to be honest, I can say that doesn't necessarily hold much weight right now.

~Kitty~ said:
Why the F**K are you still doubting me at this point? :scared:
Hey hey hey now, no need to start throwing explicatives around.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Well, to be honest, I can say that doesn't necessarily hold much weight right now.

Hey hey hey now, no need to start throwing explicatives around.

annoyed to max.

Sucks that I have no customers and then you people keep on harassing me saying Im fake. Dissing my Business. RAWR. Im not cut out for business or service. I might kill my customers one day. :badass:

After having read about 10 pages about if kitty is lying or not, I skipped to the last page. Now I have a question: Was there a single post with something not concerning kitty's offer?

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
There were posts concerning who the assassins are: result was either the Assassin faction or the Templar faction could be the actual assassins, because if the Templar faction decides to boycott 'kill everyone else' and only go after the Assassin faction, then there is no reason for citizens to ph34r them.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Tash: Guilty until proven innocent.

@Aker: Anyone would think you were a girl with that set upon their first meeting with you.

nya thats why I think I can apply for trap award nya~

So final call. Is anybody gonna buy my service if not Im just gonna guard myself...

sucks to be banker.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Tash: Guilty until proven innocent.

@Aker: Anyone would think you were a girl with that set upon their first meeting with you.
Not I. I apply the same philosophy to the forum as well. All girls are traps until proven otherwise. It helps me avoid awkward situations (a la Kaze flirting with Kiyo).

BTW, is that how Tash plays?

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
LOL @Kitty xD I lol'ed @ the vote : D

Oh oooh announcement~ for all~

If anyone is interested in pimping up their attire, do say so~
<-- Tailor ^_^

Kiyo is a girl .___. People still think she is a dude?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
outrageous theory crafting time

aker is a banker right, but think of it this way,
he might also be a spy for a faction and have a passive that can detect the faction of the customer.
Kind of odd your so trigger happy to make the merchant look suspicious. I can't really imagine anyone gaining from this besides Templars and Assassins (Which doesn't say much since they are opposites of each other).
However, it is odd you felt the need to make people doubt Aker.

No, but Ags like this tend to have them Like Tsun vs Yan or Gundam
I suppose, but we could say that about any AG. Though it seems like GoW was pretty clear about the factions and I can't imagine (from my AC knowledge), another faction coming up. The neutral faction also seems like a pretty good way to cover any loss ends, so I think it will be ok to assume there isn't a secret faction unless something comes up.
Technically the merchant class was a semi-secret, but thats not really anything surprising lol

Doesn't looks like anyone wanted to pick-pocket.......
Agreed, besides the people with money-gainning goals, I can't imagine anyone else risking pick-pocketing with the suspect meter and all.

Did everyone skip this post? Publicly saying you're neutral at the start of the game? Hello, baddie anyone?
First off, The survival goal belongs to citizens, not neutrals. Someone claiming to be a citizen isn't suspicious at all, well nothing more suspicious then anything else going on.

This is why Im wondering whether the merchants are meant to lose this game.

Specifically me. The banker
Kind of odd, how your both the banker and merchant and your rolesheet didn't include you as a banker.
Until this post, I would have suspected Ero/Misaka for going after you, but after this post I'm more wondering why your suddenly claiming to be a banker.
I highly doubt the banker and the merchant roles would belong to the same person...

Why the F**K are you still doubting me at this point? :scared:
Cause you claimed to be the merchant, then went as far as to post the rolesheet publicly (Which could easily be made up for all we know), then claimed to be the banker. I'm pretty sure you can not be both of them, which means you lied at some point or tried to appear as someone else.

Seriously ppl? Are we still going to argue whether kitty is lying or not? Kinda pointless, but he has my vote that he's telling the truth.
Not pointless at all, if he is lying then we have to figure out why he is doing so. Until he claimed to be a banker instead of a merchant, I wouldn't have given it a second thought, but the fact that he claimed to be one or the other at some point in this thread, makes me think he is lying about something.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Kind of odd your so trigger happy to make the merchant look suspicious. I can't really imagine anyone gaining from this besides Templars and Assassins (Which doesn't say much since they are opposites of each other).
However, it is odd you felt the need to make people doubt Aker.

I suppose, but we could say that about any AG. Though it seems like GoW was pretty clear about the factions and I can't imagine (from my AC knowledge), another faction coming up. The neutral faction also seems like a pretty good way to cover any loss ends, so I think it will be ok to assume there isn't a secret faction unless something comes up.
Technically the merchant class was a semi-secret, but thats not really anything surprising lol

Agreed, besides the people with money-gainning goals, I can't imagine anyone else risking pick-pocketing with the suspect meter and all.

First off, The survival goal belongs to citizens, not neutrals. Someone claiming to be a citizen isn't suspicious at all, well nothing more suspicious then anything else going on.

Kind of odd, how your both the banker and merchant and your rolesheet didn't include you as a banker.
Until this post, I would have suspected Ero/Misaka for going after you, but after this post I'm more wondering why your suddenly claiming to be a banker.
I highly doubt the banker and the merchant roles would belong to the same person...

Cause you claimed to be the merchant, then went as far as to post the rolesheet publicly (Which could easily be made up for all we know), then claimed to be the banker. I'm pretty sure you can not be both of them, which means you lied at some point or tried to appear as someone else.

Not pointless at all, if he is lying then we have to figure out why he is doing so. Until he claimed to be a banker instead of a merchant, I wouldn't have given it a second thought, but the fact that he claimed to be one or the other at some point in this thread, makes me think he is lying about something.

*twitch*

go read the rolesheet I posted.

There is a giant word there saying

BANKER